WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'm just doing +1 on this PCC. Need to level up my E-Pro ADR and Leg Fus Dolph and then need to combine my E-Fus Jey Uso & Natalya.

Though I am yet to decide if I want to use one of them to do another legendary Fusion. Probably will tbh. Might go with Natalya as I have a leg Natalya which is only 3 points difference. It will probably come down to hoew I'm feeling at the time. I might do fusion from scratch and try get an Epic Jimmy but if it's Show or orton, I'll use that for Leg Fusion.

Got 1 UR and 1 SR which is exactly what I needed to start my Epic Fusion.

Since this apparent "Fix" to counter 3MB on KotR etc I have not once failed to make it to the the top 8

Last couple I've been in 1st place and just slowly drop down as I let my "b" team ride out the last few rounds with zero% energy xD

Currently inline for a top 4 finish. We'll see how it plays out. Hoping to get a shot at my first Leg Pro.

Played way more than I normally would since I have a lot of stuff to train, especially since I got a second L. Ziggler fusion. Finished 33,000 ish and got Austin and Savage, Savage going straight into another fusion.

RTG team will be improved for this week at least, doesn't seem to long ago I was still using UR pros and now I finally used one for training and some of my lower end epic pros don't make the 12 card cut.

RTG indeed has a new version of Kane.