WWE Supercard

Nikki

Franklin, can you upload the pic of your deck on imgur? I can't see it on EWB as I'm not a Donator :(

http://imgur.com/t3GH8dp

Okay wow. I have ages to go yet before I get to be challenging for WM cards XD

I get whooped in most WM KOTRs too, not having a WM Pro Diva is basically the difference maker between winning and losing most matches.

So I am currently at 115/140 on orton. Got some title matches and also credits to get extra bouts, so he shall make my deck to make it better :D means I can kiss Rowan good bye, Super Rare Fusion pro Stardust shall prob say goodbye to even having a dream of making my team as well.

I still have 4 SR-Pro in my RTG Epic+ team... I must be doing something reaaaaaaaal wrong xD

Fucking hell, this game always does this. If you get into the semi's of the next KOTR you play after an RTG, you'll get the card of the tier you were playing in. I just got business suit Triple H. This is like the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened.

Well, my diva situation has resolved itself.

I played the hell out of RTG to get the Survivor Trips to make my first Survivor Fusion. So I was running the Fusion Chamber all weekend long, to coincide with that goal. My Epic Fusion ended this morning.....and I paired Natalya.

Last week my best diva was Epic Pro Natalya, now I have Epic Fusion Pro Natalya and Legendary Fusion Brie Bella.

Gonna have to wait a little longer for my Survivor Fusion, and find a couple Ultra Rare cards somewhere...but thank god I can quit bitching about Divas now!!

barely got Trips in RTG. Hopefully I can make it to the semis of KOTR to get another survivor as I get closer to finally getting past having a bajillion Epics in my cache

Well, my diva situation has resolved itself.

I played the hell out of RTG to get the Survivor Trips to make my first Survivor Fusion. So I was running the Fusion Chamber all weekend long, to coincide with that goal. My Epic Fusion ended this morning.....and I paired Natalya.

Last week my best diva was Epic Pro Natalya, now I have Epic Fusion Pro Natalya and Legendary Fusion Brie Bella.

Gonna have to wait a little longer for my Survivor Fusion, and find a couple Ultra Rare cards somewhere...but thank god I can quit bitching about Divas now!!

Finish between like 63 and 80000 in the next PCC and you get two URs and an SR. I'very been doing that for fusion food since nothing but top 200 would usually make even my RTG deck.