WWE Supercard

Nikki

I'll be out of town this weekend so I'm only just loving in daily mostly so I can get the Rollins SV to use as a pro. Depending on who the SV prize is this week in RTG depends if I'll be trying or not. At this point I hope it's sometime I already have so I can pro. Honestly been pretty burned out with the game.

Ended up winning that KOTR and got Legendary Yokozuna and something like my 5th Legendary Stone Cold. Put Stone Cold into the Fusion Chamber, and got a Legendary Seth Rollins, which is the only Legendary Fusion I'd never had.

I've been pretty much the same as you guys, logging in to get the Survivor Seth, moving stuff around in KOTR, I played enough PCC to get 2 Super Rare cards for Fusion purposes.

At this point, unless it is RTG, I pretty much don't give a shit.

Just got my day 23 login... if it wasn't for trying to get another Legendary or even a Survivor card if I can... I may do some frustration playing tonight... My cable company sucks so I can't watch RAW or my local news channel which is NBC so no America's Got Talent either :(

Are Fusion Ultra Rares better than Perfect Pro Super Rares as a general rule? I need to improve my team just a smidge because I'm so close to reaching Legendary tier and I'm desperate for anything that could help me at this point.

Edited by Owen

I feel like this has been a good day for Supercard, considering I hadn't played it for months before today. I Pro'd my Epic Camerons and now I'm practically invincible in my tier for the diva matches. I also picked up two Ultra Rare Xavier Woods and combined them... so I gained the two most powerful cards in team today, which was good. I went from Epic (or possibly Epic+) to right on the cusp of Legendary, too.

Destroying this Epic tier KOTR right now, just made it to the finals with a record of 46 wins to 3 losses. I just hope that my reward is not any divas. I don't need any divas, but I can do with any other card. I already have a Epic Pro as my diva, so that wouldn't be improved by the KOTR reward and I really need this KOTR card to be something that'll push me up to Legendary.