WWE Supercard

Nikki

I've managed to unlock 3 shards of the Legendary Mysterio so far, but man as slow moving as this is, I don't see how you can get all 3 cards without paying.

The assholes on the 2K forum are losing their minds about this mode though, which is pretty f'n funny!

Well seeing as it is a struggle to win even one card without some luck possibly, do you blame them? The fact you are facing people of your tier or better, and the fact for myself in legendary plus I keep running into alot of fully leveled survivors not counting Rollins, yeah....And I am only going for the epic currently. matchmaking needs a maujor tweaking for this to even possibly be decent, let alone the pull rate of shards since that could majorly be a hassle. Truly a pay to win mode as it stands so far.

I like the gameplay element of the new game, but like Srar says the chances of getting anything are very remote given how much (or little) progress I've made so far into the Legendary card.

Hopefully they'll use this as a test run and maybe increase the number of picks or have more than 5 bouts as a maximum (or lower the time between getting new bouts).

Overall though I'd have this over a PCC every time.

Right. Early on, it sucks. All you get are UC/C from the deck, and no guarantee how many cards your pulling.

Here's the flip side. EVERY Shard is a Rare+ card. So later on, when you have very little shards to go, you will be getting Rare+ very quickly.

I'm going ok so far. The concept seemed pretty straight forward, I just have a shitty deck. I have 3 untrained UR and 1 untrained epic. Not deliberatley. It's the best I have as I missed the Log In bonuses last month. Leg++ isn't the most difficult level it seems depending on the hand I'm drawn.

Currently have picked 8 pieces but haven't got anything above a Super rare from it. Hoping to get a leg pull to kinda help. It looks like I'm collecting E-Booker.T

I think the fact I had unused bonus credits help with refilling games. and I have the weekend free so I should have a good run at this.

Edited by Rocky

5 shards at the moment, I suppose it is annoying that progress is slow to start with but if I were to eventually get this legendary, that's at least more than I'd get from PCC so it ranks better than that.

Also, has anyone else been getting blank cards during this event? I've had Uncommon Christian and Cody Rhodes with no picture of them...