WWE Supercard

Nikki

Ooh, Survivor Rollins. He's not the best card but another Pro is good and I actually like the picture they use on that card. Unlike my bloody Miz card, wish I could have the Legendary design instead.

Wanna say I was about 3/4's through Survivor on RTG the last time it was on, was 99.9% just now and upped a card one level and now I'm just into S+. I've seen people equate the tiers to thirds, like I'm just now one third into Survivor so I can expect to get one third into that level winning +5's before I hit the 'wall'. Sounds about right, I was running into problems at about 35 points before so getting to about 50/60 before dropping to 3s or 1s is gonna save some time.

Does going up a tier effect the 'freebie' board prize you eventually get other than to shorten the time it takes? Like, will the rests I've done on Survivor carry into Survivor+?

No. When you go up a tier, the resets start over. Its why I held off on going up tiers occasionally.

Checking out my RTG deck's improvements since last time. My weakest card was a Fully Leveled SV. Now its Leg Fusion Pro Ziggler.

Oh, and Lesnar's a pipe dream for me, but if I can get Cena thats my second Mania Pro :D

I'll definitely be going for Rollins this weekend. Whether I get it or not will be a different story... Would make my second Survivor Pro, waiting to level up my second Leg. HBK from the login bonus to make my weakest card a Survivor card

Well, it's been quite a Survivor day for me!

Got my pity pull about 4 games into RTG this morning, snagging a Survivor Bo Dallas off the board. I know he's not the best card, but confession time.... I freaking love Bo Dallas! So he'll be my new picture!

Then this afternoon I won my first Survivor KOTR, and my reward was a Survivor Edge and a Survivor Rosa Mendes. While I've never been an Edge fan, he is pretty decent stat wise and Rosa......well...she is going in the Fusion Chamber!

71 points into Survivor Rollins, I get my Survivor pull..

It's Seth Rollins!

Now I'm going to have a pro AND fusion fodder I guess

Accumulated some 15 or so title bouts on my way to Legendary so used em all up to race through it and beyond, now I'm on 55 points in Survivor and this is probably gonna be the point where things start slowing down. Hopefully the training I've done to push me into S+ will keep me on +5's for a while. Got my mind set on getting Rollins now since I trained up the login bonus one and I have some cards waiting to train up the 2nd when I get there. If I get there...

EDIT: Got to 85 points before I had to give up on 5's and then 106 before dropping to 1's. Bit of progress for me since I used to just drop straight to 1's at 55. Now just to grind out the 1's...

I got the first Lesnar. I'm still winning +3s and the occasional +5.

I'm waiting for the wall to drop, but have been lucky so far :D

I just couldn't find the motivation this weekend, especially since I just fused that Rollins card like 3 weeks ago. I played enough to get the Epic cause I needed it for a Survivor Fusion, but apart from that....meh.

Hopefully when I get the Survivor Rock on Log In rewards, that pair will fire me back up for the game.

Just done a quick test to see what's more efficient, doing a +1 RTG match for six picks or 3 exhibition games for six picks.

A single RTG match took me 99 seconds.

3 Exhibitions took me... 96 seconds (including the pick times and choosing opponents).

So I guess it all boils down to whether you want your six picks in one go or want to save three seconds of your life.

Spoilered for size:

PT8CPLy.jpg

So, yeah, got my Rollins and managed to train him up and pro'd. In addition to that, whilst waiting for my KotR to finish, I got to wondering if I would go through with putting login bonus Rock into the fusion chamber since I'm not sure how many other cards I'd have around to try and make more. Been running low on Epics as of late. "Watch me another Rock as a prize now." Lo and behold, I did. Don't normally like to have the same card twice but might just well go with it since it's the top card.