WWE Supercard

Nikki

I got King Booker. Working through Taker. XD

Good Lord Srar, what does your deck look like these days?

For RD or Exhibition? I have 3 Survivor Fusion Pros and if this next one is a Daniel Bryan I'll have 4 :D

Shiiiit. My only SV Fusion Pros are Reigns and Nikki. My deck has Pro Bret and Brock RTG cards and a Cena WM Pro though. Hoping I can start getting a few more WM Pros, if I could ever pull a damn WM card off the board.

Is there a known cap of shards you can have? Because I have limited room in my deck due to all teh stuff I hoard, I've built up a backlog of like 25. Don't wanna lose them if it caps at like 50 like regular picks.

Anyway, working my way through L. Rock. S. Jericho isn't a big deal to me since I don't have another one to pro, just gonna keep getting cards to build up my team since I have a few Pro Surv to work on like Rocky and Piper.

Actually made it to WM card this time around. Not sure if I'll make it but I'm gonna try.

I got Taker. And I got him with plenty of time to spare too, which made me uber happy.

Their also teasing something new for the game today/tomorrow. Whether thats a new tier or a new game mode, no-one seems to know yet. Supercard has already stated a few times there won't be a Supercard V2.

Hopefully they'll be putting event cards in pulls. It's bullshit that they don't get put in after 3 months or so, especially because there's like 20 that literally nobody has or will ever have.

It would be cool to pull some of the old PCC or RTG cards. Even if the legendary or survivor won't have much use, it'd be neat. Some of the art, like the Ambrose HIAC card was cool. Just pulled Bookah. Not going to really try to get Taker at this point but I'm going to keep playing for leveling up. Now my weakest RTG card is L pro Warrior, then it's L Fusion pro Wyatt. I just don't really think they should add a new tier. Not for a while. WM just came out what, 3 months ago?