WWE Supercard

Nikki

The more I read about it, the more interested I find myself. They've taken away 3MBing from KOTR entirely. You can have Diva Tag Matches. And I'm not even that upset at having to build my deck again. I guess my final judgement will come on whether my S1 Exhibition cards can earn Season 2 cards.

If anyone is looking for a new game after this, Dragon Ball Z Dokkan battle is a new similar game but more fun. It's ran by Namco and Bandi so it's rather well run, especially compared to this. I'm so into it I have the English and Japanese versions installed. I imagine it won't be anything to nonfans but still, its an option.

• Like 1

According to some on the official forums, Season 2 is supposed to drop tomorrow... I'm gonna check it out to see what it's about, they have a poll over there and most people are either not sure or don't like the idea of it... i'd rather see/play it before I approve or disprove

Of course they hate it, it's built off their community suggestions. :shifty:

I went over to that forum for like, a day to put in a suggestion that makes the animations on the matches skippable because its gets repetitive as hell and makes me want to play less and every two minutes there was someone complaining about someone getting something that they might not be able to get and oh dear god.

Mostly just makes me really glad I didn't try too hard in Ring Domination. I spent $0 on this game, so ultimately, hey, whatever. I'll deal.

I actually broke down and spent $5. This was the first time I could actually get one of the special event cards so I really went for it. Well I got it for all the good that's going to do me :P 

On the one hand it's like, it's your money, do what you want with it. But on the other, I saw someone Reddit like "I submitted a refund request for the $800 I spent on this game." and you just shake your head.

We all spend our money on frivolous shit but I dunno, a F2P game, an incredibly niche one at that, it's always gonna have some sort of shelf life. Sure maybe one year is a little short for them to start making things redundant but it was always gonna disappear at some point.

I almost spent money at the tail-end of a Ring Domination a month ago, but the sheer ineptitude of Apple's account systems forced me to not do it. Good thing.

Instead, I can explore a new version that's hopefully deeper and more fun to play. Probably keep most of my S1 cards in S1 in case I want/need to go back.

Edited by GoGo Yubari

Update is out, on Android at least. Time for the bi-monthly 'You have insufficient space on your device to update' nonsense. <_<

Oh god, my first S2 card is a Rare Lex Luger.

Huh, only 150 cards allowed in your deck. That's annoying, will need to clear some room for season 2 stuff.

Feels like Exhibition matches take longer than before...

Yeah I spent maybe $20 over the life of the game. I don't feel the money was wasted exactly. It just feels like if someone was playing World of Warcraft and they put out an update and said well you can still play your level 100 guy you put hundreds of hours into but he is only level 30 now. Like thanks for wasting your time

The thing about that $800 though is the guy said his refund actually got approved. I thought you had to pull the old 'IT WAS MY 4 YEAR OLD WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING' routine to get that sort of result.

Also, first major pull off the board was a Rare Nikki Bella so if the old adage of good Divas being hard to come by still rings true, that'll be a point in my favour early on.