WWE Supercard

Nikki

I didn't get close to RVD. No idea what happened, I played about the same amount as the previous one where I got Rude, the only thing I can think of is that I really got sucky luck with the amount it time to get a shard. I ended up with the last shard on the board at least five times in the early stages of both cards.

How did everyone do? I just made RVD at the last minute

Finally actually got something. My deck actually hit Survivor tier so I got a Legendary Steve Austin, which is exciting because I already have a max Legendary Austin. First Max Legendary Pro coming!

Also managed to get Austin, not sure if he's strong enough to make my exhibition team even at max pro but he's definitely going to fit somewhere.

I'm guessing this weekend will be PCC, I hope so... Give a weekend off in between RTG and RD

I hope it's PCC, I actually like PCC if only because it's easier than relying on not being lazy in RTG to get me to Epic tier. >_>

I had a thing pop up yesterday, asked me to put in a 4 digit code for authentication? Never seen that before. I was on Bluestacks so I wondered if maybe it was an anti bot measure but it's not like I had played a million games or was going through them super quick, think it came up after my first PCC game.

Wasn't like a Google Play thing or anything either, it was stylized in the same way as the game.

I had a thing pop up yesterday, asked me to put in a 4 digit code for authentication? Never seen that before. I was on Bluestacks so I wondered if maybe it was an anti bot measure but it's not like I had played a million games or was going through them super quick, think it came up after my first PCC game.

Wasn't like a Google Play thing or anything either, it was stylized in the same way as the game.

Usually they pop up when you're playing a ton of matches, but I had the same thing yesterday. Maybe they've had an influx of bots?

I started playing again. I am such a low level compared to y'all it's embarrassing.

I've got fully Pro Super Rare Cena/Batista and Ultra Rare Rock/Rey with a Super Rare Eva Marie bringing up the rear. It has me on Ultra Rare +

I really hope I don't HAVE to play the King Of The Ring tournament thing to get better cards 'cause I don't want to have to deal with that ever again. I'm kinda liking People's Champion though.

Has anyone ever blatantly lost something that they weren't supposed to?

I mean, my 163 Charisma Eva Marie faced a 168 Charisma Bella and I put on the +15 charisma boost while she did nothing and I still lost. It was during one of those "double points" title match events that they seem to super stack the deck against you too. :(