WWE Supercard

Nikki

I would like to believe it's bullshit as well. I think the guy would have had to spend it all in one go for the refund to be approved.

I was about to complain that I'd been validating download for ten minutes and then it stopped. Go figure. >_>

Given that S1 cards are now useless, I just used SV Rollins and SV Rock along with some Epic cards to get my first UR Pro S2 card.

Decent exhibition lineup due to Loyalty Fusions.

UR Seth Rollins

UR Kane

UR Kane

SR Dolph Ziggler

Rare Emma

Rare Natalya

Currently SR+, could potentially be UR within a few days.

I am currently doing a WM fusion so I couldn't trade in S1 cards if I wanted to. Anyway I have played like 10 games. It doesn't seem that different outside of the enhancements which I am not sure I understand yet. It is cool to see new faces and be excited about pulling rares which is something I can't remember ever feeling. Team right now:

Rare Cena

Rare Orton

UC Joe

UC D-Bryan

UC Eva Marie

C Summer Rae

I could only see myself spending that much on a game that either a) I was actually making money on or b) the money actually went towards something important.

You'd spend $800 on a game?

For that, I'd want the game, all DLC, the console, a TV, a gaming chair and Jessica Chobot.

I know it's what they do in MyNBA but this really feels just... depressing. I didn't spend a whole lot of money on it, probably £20 maximum, but it's more the amount of time and effort I've put in to get where I am, which isn't exactly top tier. I got a Pro for my SV Shawn Michaels yesterday and was so happy, now it's pointless.

That said I do enjoy meaninglessly starting games over again.

Rare Erick Rowan :(

Uncommon Adam Rose :(

Common Fernando :(

Common Seth Rollins :mellow:

Common Damien Sandow :mellow:

Common Summer Rae :(

Common Emma :mellow:

Common Natalya :)

And Table and Ladder. I've had better starts, for example in Season 1 where I started with Rare Shawn Michaels.

I got Rare Kevin Owens and Uncommon Samoa Joe as my two best cards in the draw. I also got Common Murphy of Blake and Murphy fame :shifty:

I see that there is a limit on how many of your Season 1 cards you can convert over, they nicely left that out of the descriptions in the lead up to this.

Right I messed around with the Loyalty Chamber and have this as my Exhibition team now.

SR Shawn Michaels Loyalty (+ Pro Version, I fusioned my two SV individually)

SR Roman Reigns Loyalty (+Pro Version)

SR Daniel Bryan

Rare Erick Rowan

Rare Nikki Bella (+ Pro Version)

Rare Brie Bella (+ Pro Version)

It's really like like MyNBA with the free energy card for completing an Exhibition game.

I could only see myself spending that much on a game that either a) I was actually making money on or b) the money actually went towards something important.

You'd spend $800 on a game?

For that, I'd want the game, all DLC, the console, a TV, a gaming chair and Jessica Chobot.

Probably not but I struggle to justify buying DLC on my current budget. If I had the money to spare, maybe. >_>

dolph.thumb.jpg.2ca3b5ffc9b6433977e5df40

What's wrong with your faaaaaaaaace?

My deck is currently:

SR Rick Rude
R Luke Harper
R Lex Luger
SR Kane
R Nikki Bella
UC Charlotte

Plus some UC supports. Have got a 2nd Lex to combine together to form the ultimate Lex Express, or something.

Just got a 3rd Lex...

• Like 1