WWE Supercard

Nikki

absolutely crushed King of the Ring, amassing only 4 losses, and now dropping a close loss to someone in the first bit of playoffs and losing my shit. CAN'T I WIN ONE OF THESE??? JUST ONE :(

absolutely crushed King of the Ring, amassing only 4 losses, and now dropping a close loss to someone in the first bit of playoffs and losing my shit. CAN'T I WIN ONE OF THESE??? JUST ONE :(

update: I beat him, because I noticed that he had an Epic John Cena in tag matches where I had my best guy (UR Brock), so I basically threw the tag match and moved Brock to singles, where I beat a guy I'd have probably lost to. So at least I'm not getting a rare...

Didn't know that. Then again, I've barely touched KotR this season since I can't be bothered doing energy and exhibitions every two games. If it gave you points in the ability, that'd be pretty neat. They're always annoying to work on so if you have like, at most, 45 or more shots at in a tournament...

I just put in a whole KOTR team of untrained Super Rare Wrestlers and Divas, let it run through two tournaments while paying zero attention, and by the time it was over, most of them had the required 20 matches in everything. I didn't bother using any energy. Sure I finished shitty, but that wasn't the point.

Edited by Blehschmidt
  • Like 1

I'm on Ultra rare + in exhibition but SR++ in RD. I'm actually better to play exhibition cause I'm playing for a rare card in RD, but I'm more likely to draw a UR in exhibtion. 

I just put in a whole KOTR team of untrained Super Rare Wrestlers and Divas, let it run through two tournaments while paying zero attention, and by the time it was over, most of them had the required 20 matches in everything. I didn't bother using any energy. Sure I finished shitty, but that wasn't the point.

Thats pretty much exactly what I've been doing.