WWE Supercard

Nikki

Feels like a while since RTG has been around.

My deck is gonna suck though.After Superstar #11 it just tails off into the realms of uncommons and commons. Hell, I don't think I even have 4 Divas...Wait, I do, but my 4th is an UC Eva Marie so just barely.

Incidentally, my adventures in my last two KotR's. Actually play and do all the stamina management? Lose in QF. Set the KotR running and completely abandon for the next two days? Lose in QF. :shifty:

Very nearly have my RTG deck up to UR+, should get there before the start of the event. This is a pretty busy weekend for me so as much as I need that Epic HHH card, I may not have the time to grind for it. My divas are pretty good though, UR Pro Brie, SR Fusion Pro Nikki, UR Fusion Naomi, and R Pro Cameron, with an untrained UR Naomi which will replace Cameron at some point. 

Not sure if anyone would know this, but does anyone know how to get Season 1 cards back? Mine are all gone, but I wanted to play some more so I can get the Loyalty cards.

If you've already used your Season 1 cards, and no longer have access, you are shit out of luck.

It's kinda sad, I'm at Super Rare+, working on Luger, and considering the fact that I might have to +1 my way through the Epic card....

Don't worry, you likely won't have to +1 through the Epic card.

Because you'll still be +1ing through the Ultra Rare card.

I'm at SR++ and I'm not winning +5s any more to get Flair.

Edited by Chris2K

So right before I earned the Luger I pulled...a Luger! :o So awesome right? Now what did I pull 2 pulls later? Another Luger! :lol: 

I've had like 5 Luger's thus far, he is my Season 2 SR ADR.

I'm pretty sure I jinxed myself when I brought that up at the time caus I don't recall ever pulling that card again.

It's kinda sad, I'm at Super Rare+, working on Luger, and considering the fact that I might have to +1 my way through the Epic card....

Don't worry, you likely won't have to +1 through the Epic card.

Because you'll still be +1ing through the Ultra Rare card.

I'm at SR++ and I'm not winning +5s any more to get Flair.

Yep, got to 80/110 on Flair, at Super Rare ++ and I can't even win +3s...

I am also at SR++ and was able to +5 my way to the end of Flair, losing only a single match.

Now, once I got 10 points into Bret, the wall came slamming fucking down like an anvil. I've since managed 9 more points doing +3, but that is already getting difficult.

I already have an UR Bret, so I'd like to finish, but I'm just not sure I have the patience.

+1'ing through Bret Hart is a step too far but I can't complain on the overall progress of my deck during the event. What started out with using common cards to make up the numbers has now reached 2 fully trained Rare's as the worst cards and has seen the addition of Flair, Bam Bam, Goldust, Ted DiBiase, Eve and Eva Marie SR's.

SR Bradshaw too now!