WWE Supercard

Nikki

I got 35 points into Bret, now that I've finished a few KOTRs, I have the permanent enhancements done on the Rare cards I need to pro, which now means I have to train them, when all is said and done I should have about 6 Rare Pro cards, maybe a couple more, can't remember exactly.

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get into the range of the 1 x UR Rollins and 1 x SR Sting prize and just stuck there since they're the freebies this month. Could have pressed on and got an epic but two Pro's seems the better deal.

Also got Pro SR Ric Flair this weekend along with a 2nd SR Ziggler, an UR Cena (Ladder) and a 2nd R Warrior so gonna be training those up the next event. Might skip the Rare now though.

I'm getting close to just using the Rares as training fodder, I have a couple of pros, but I got the Epic card from PCC, along with a couple of UR pulls and the UR freebie, having already had 3 Rare Pros, 3 SR Pros and a couple of UR cards beforehand, I'm close to just using the rest of my Rares to train up something really quickly...

Actually...

Starting as of the beginning of this week’s event, Ring Domination’s unique shard-based Draft Board is connected to the regular Draft Board used across Exhibition, People’s Champion Challenge, and Road to Glory. As you pick shards and reveal your rewards in Ring Domination, each of your pulls of a Rare card or higher will count towards your overall guaranteed pull similar to how you’d track them as a reset on the normal Draft Board.

That’s a lot of jargon, so let’s run through an example:

You’re a Legendary player and you’re competiting in Ring Domination. You win your first game and receive a pick. Your first shard ends up giving you a Rare card. That Rare card then adds +1 towards the guarenteed pull. If you receive a Legendary card on the second shard, congratulations! You’ve received your guarenteed pull.

You can read more about resets and game mechanics on the 2K boards. Also, if you’re wondering about counters and counts specifically, we suggest pinging the community on the 2K boards and checking out the great resources.

I think RD has gotten harder since the switch to Season 2. Not in opponent toughness, but previously it seemed that occasionally it would give you a shard before you cleared the whole freaking board. Anymore, it seems that every time I find the shard it is either the last shard or the second to last shard that is the piece.

I think RD has gotten harder since the switch to Season 2. Not in opponent toughness, but previously it seemed that occasionally it would give you a shard before you cleared the whole freaking board. Anymore, it seems that every time I find the shard it is either the last shard or the second to last shard that is the piece.

I actually think it's easier, I've gotten through all of them so far, though probably won't this time since I got a late start

I've got a few of Henry, not getting much done on it to be honest as I'm distracted with loads of other things.

I've stopped choosing shards myself because I'm paranoid that I always pick the right shard late. I've got a numbered image of the shard board and a random number generator to pick for me and I genuinely believe it's helping.