WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah, I'm just going for an Epic card this time around, I'm 500 points in and still just in about 15,000th, I'd like to get to 1,000 points, as that seems like it'd be about what I'd need to get one, and apparently the Leg. card at least will be the reward for next weekends RD, it'd be nice if the Epic card was too

I liked when people were flipping out because the RD system wont change, you still have to be relatively high level to compete for the event card so people are all "BUT I'M ONLY AT SUPER RARE, HOW CAN ANYONE BE AT LEGENDARY YET WITHOUT PAYING?!"

Had some great luck with draws so far but the restraint to properly train everything is so tough. Managed to get a super rare stardust and a super rare Sheamus for winning king of the ring. Stardust was my second SR draw and I matched the Sheamus on the next board clear. 

But it on that note, very first match after PCC ended? I'm facing ultra rare roman reigns in the super rare tier. 

Trolling the SuperCard forum, it was really interesting to see guys purposely trying to drop down tiers to avoid the enhancements, especially at the top where most people looking to get the Taker/Epic tier instead of Taker/Legendary Enhancement.  I wouldn't mind seeing the enhancements leave the tiers personally.

Bit annoyed Taker won as I could have done with winning UR Bray to be in my designated tag team. As it is, I have Luger as my highest rated guy and he's a down arrow so he would be the defacto tag team with Reigns.

Got the UR Roman in spite of being at PAX all weekend, which I'm proud of. Did a UR Fusion too so now I have a UR Brock too. Gonna start working towards the next tier!

September Login Bonuses

Guess who forgot to redeem all of last month's cards...me! Though they were S1 anyway so no biggy.

Huh, I have them in my deck so maybe I did remember after all or maybe they put them all in like they said they would after the recent bugs?