WWE Supercard

Nikki

I got a little ways into Henry, I think maybe 8-9 pieces, but that's it... Should be RTG this week, which I should be the Ultra Rare card in, and hopefully another Epic card whatever that may be...

Champion card is Finn Balor, Epic is Rusev I believe.  I'm most excited about Paige as the UR because that will give me three UR Pro divas.

Not sure I'm in a position yet to get to UR but my team has improved as of late so we'll see. Getting Owens SR will be good though as I have one waiting to pro and a down arrow SR is the only one I'm missing.

So, aside from all the new features announced for the next update for SuperCard (EWB Team anyone? :D) They also announced another new SuperCard variant today.

NHL SuperCard.

There are not enough hours in the day :(

Are we going to follow WWE's lead on uninspired name choices and literally call ourselves Team EWB?

Meanwhile, broke into Owens on RTG. Hopefully will finish him sometime today so I can start the process of working on Pro'ing him. Think my team is pretty balanced now, everyone is either an UR or Pro SR/R except one Diva. Using the early rounds to try and train some spare SR's though in case I eventually get a 2nd one.

Picked up KO just now, now to start working to pro that one. Also, pulled a SR Paige off the board making my second one of her and just got her pro'd. Now to work on UR Paige. Thankfully I have plenty of time because I'll probably be +1ing this one most of the way...

85/140 to Paige... In the process I picked up a SR Hot Rod, which make a second so once I get him leveled I can pro him, giving me yet another SR Pro which will push me into Ultra Rare in RTG.  I'm honestly looking forward to the next PCC to get another Epic card... Sounds kinda weird saying that since I haven't looked forward to PCC in a really long time...

The problem with PCC before was that, especially once they got the WrestleMania tier in play before was that if you wanted the Survivor or Legendary card you HAD to get the WrestleMania card... You could get the Epic, but there was slim chance of getting either of those tiers from what I could tell anyway...

Am I being dense or is there nowhere to open stored picks from the main menu anymore? I just see a 'get cards' options with various choices for buying them, nowhere to use the ones I have.

Am I being dense or is there nowhere to open stored picks from the main menu anymore? I just see a 'get cards' options with various choices for buying them, nowhere to use the ones I have.

Next to that should be an option that says My Cards

'My Cards' is just access to your deck. I was looking for the prize board, only way I can see to do it is just completing games via exhibition or event. Trouble is, I have very few spare spots in my deck since I'm building up SR's in case I get pro's and for every 6 picks I earn in RTG, I only get to use 3-4 so they're building up. That and it'd be neat to use them on my UR Exh board.

Anyway, got Paige so used my Pro R Paige to train and surpass her. Also got my 2000th game prize which was Eve. Bit annoying as I wanted a right arrow Diva or a down but I don't think such a thing exists in UR. Deck is looking pretty solid after this weekend's play though, was holding off on Pro'ing my UR Seth since they were my 4th/5th best cards but, once I train up my SR's, they'd be down to like 9/10 so I think that's a good time to pro him. Will help on my quest toward getting to UR rank in RTG and RD.