WWE Supercard

Nikki

that might work. I've got the cards to max Bray and Reigns the moment I've got them both. But on the flip side I don't think an Epic Pro and 2 Legendaries would be enough for me to reach Leg Tier. 

Also! Next update! Team PCC!!

Got Sheamus from the event so that's cool. Also managed to get another 2 Undertaker SR so I could make a third pro but, even though he is one of the best cards, not really worth it when I need to concentrate on UR/Epic. Having said that, I did get a second Nikki SR so pro'd her for balance sake, even though I have more than 4 good Divas now.

Event this week is RTG, UR Roddy Piper is one I just got from a KotR prize so another pro for me! UR++ at the moment, about 75% the way through.

Also, I saw something about the Team PCC being a midweek thing so two events in a week? And apparently games that other people play with your cards count towards their training stats so that's neat too.

I got my boy D-Bryan, +1'ing to Swagger wasn't going to happen though. No great loss, his cards normally suck.

Got Piper off the board actually so was able to pro him before getting a third as the prize. About 10% into Epic now on RTG, got UR Sheamus and Paige from KotR prizes which both make pairs so just waiting on my latest KotR to finish and I should be able to pro them. Hoping I win again and get some good cards as I'm honestly running out of things to train. I've had to resort to training up dummy cards to use as training fodder later, most likely on that E Roman and L Wyatt.

Looking forward to the card customizer, shame it wasn't a thing in S1 as I would have loved to changed some of the images there. Now, not so much. Will probably change UR Sheamus to his old look and one of my Kane's to Corporate. Otherwise, there's not too many cards I have that I dislike, would definitely change Epic Eve if I ever got her though, she looks like an Oompa Lumpa.

I got that too since the update, after about 20-30 mins it's just slowdown city and you have to restart the game.

Actually on course for E + UR prize. I'd prefer just Barrett if I only got the Epic but having the UR as well I kinda lean more toward Ryback since I don't have a Bret card and I already have HBK pro'd on the other side. Got E Edge as a prize over the past few days and also got pro's ready to make for UR Miz and Kofi so the last of my SR cards is now redundant when it comes to RTG. Even more so next week when it comes to the L Wyatt login prize.

Assuming Team PCC starts this week, do we have any thoughts on how much we want to manage the team? Like, do we all just want to say 'fuck it' and put our best cards in or do we want to try and cover every angle, find out who has the best pow, tgh etc cards, try and put in 2 of each different enhancement, different manager cards etc?

Okay. The network issues have been figured out and are being worked on. Thats awesome news to me.

And I've figured out the points/teams thing too. Each team has their own rank. Its visible just under the pic. Blue = SR, Purple = UR, Orange = Epic and Yellow = Legendary. So when you go to take a match, dont just check the points, check the tier of the team your facing. We're an Epic team. Avoid Legendary's and we should be fine.

So, wife buys me $30 iTunes card for my birthday. Thanks to Legendary Sale I get myself a Legendary Ryback. That's enough to get me into Legendary tier. 

And my my freebie is Natalya. Yessssssss!

Oddly enough I also got Goldust this weekend, though mine was off the prize board. Started the weekend with 8 UR Pro guys and 8 E singles in my team, now ending with 11 UR, 4 E and 1 L (Wyatt). Gonna have another UR Pro in Ryback once I'm done training the RTG prize one. Then I'll E Kane to pro too eventually. Should push me into E+ on the event and E++ on exhibition.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Started my day with just Rock/Roman as Epic Pros.

Pulled a second Epic Mark Henry off the board.

Got a second Epic Brie Bella out of a KOTR.

Just trying to decide whether to do all the matches first or combine them now. Thinking it'll be worth it to make them perfect.