WWE Supercard

Nikki

7 hours ago, Ace said:

Keep your weekend free, but Mon - Wed your needed.

Your allllll needed,

TEAM RTTC!!!

You got your mobile card collecting game "score points to get new cards" events mixed up ;).

If it's Mon to Wed I can get a total of six hours of play time in because of work and other commitments. Week days are a terrible time to have these competitions.

Just getting into season 2 and started from scratch. I just got a second rare Luger and before I start upgrading him and making him a pro should I enhance all the stats as well? This is way different and seemingly far more complex than it used to be.

Edited by BuddyAwesome

19 hours ago, BuddyAwesome said:

Just getting into season 2 and started from scratch. I just got a second rare Luger and before I start upgrading him and making him a pro should I enhance all the stats as well? This is way different and seemingly far more complex than it used to be.

When you go to the train screen with the enhancements, on the left hand side there's numbers next to each stat, if you have put that card into a game it'll have numbers in it, let those fill completely to 10 or 20 or whatever it is before you pro the cards 

So, if the total of all the points you need for the cards are added together in the team event is 3305 and there are 10 of us, we only have to win like 66 matches each at +5 to get all the cards. That's doable...right? :shifty:

About to get Goldust in the weekend event so that's a pro, plus I'm in the semis of another Epic KotR so hopefully I can win that and maybe get something useful. I got another Kane the other day so that's two Epic pros of him to go with the 2 UR pros.

EDIT: Won the KotR and got Austin and Reigns, more pros!

On 1/10/2016 at 02:07, BuddyAwesome said:

Can I join the EWB team?

Depending on how this Team RTTC event goes, there may be a couple of vacancies by Friday <_<

Man, I can not download this. Google Play keeps telling me I don't have enough space when I do.

OK so I got it. I'm looking at my season one cards. I have a common AJ when my AJ was a rare and I no longer have my Paige? I mean at least I still have my R Mark Henry and SR RVD. I just realized my perfect pro R Rock isn't there either.

Bravo boys.I lead from the front with 448, and Franklin made 415. Chris2K (203), Bleh (193), and Ellis (190) all deserve props too. 

On the flipside, DB, that was disappointing. RW, how many points did you end up making?

And is Mads someone from EWB, or did I just add a random person because they requested it?