WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah I love RD. Once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy.

And I'm stuck in a perpetual circle right now. Can't get better without Legendary Pros. Can't get Pros without making Semi's in a KOTR. Can't make Semi's without Legendary Pro.

Stupid Stinking game :(

RD is great for grinding cards. Place the card you want to grind in the middle square and it'll have four matches, so long as you've got diverse cards. 

• Like 1

The game play of RD is easy enough, and it is very good for getting cards leveled up. My issue with the mode comes in how you get the reward. It shouldn't take me 4 fucking days to get a single card of the tier below the one I am currently playing in. If I am lucky I might get 1 in every 5 shards without having to clear the whole board.

So, about to hit finals of my latest Legendary KOTR. Game 44 is over. 1st place has 35 wins 9 losses. I'm tied for 4th with 33 and 11. It is /that/ close.

Problem - The person I'm tied for 4th with, and therefore about 75% certain to make finals against? Is a fucking 3mbing cheating piece of shit.

His lineup:

S1 - Sheamus LPro
S2 - Cena LPro
S3 - Rollins LPro
Tag 1 - Miz LPro/Kane EPro
Tag 2 - Unknown
Diva Tag - Rare/Common
Diva - Common Diva 

So, essentially, my only hope to gain a Legendary is if a) he doesn't energise. or b) I get both his diva sets and his other Tag Team is shite as well.

I've spent 2 days grinding /hard/ at this game. All to keep my energy up for a chance at a Legendary. Knowing I'm likely to get bundled out in the Quarters by a fricking 3mber is just......uggggh.

• Admin
11 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

The game play of RD is easy enough, and it is very good for getting cards leveled up. My issue with the mode comes in how you get the reward. It shouldn't take me 4 fucking days to get a single card of the tier below the one I am currently playing in. If I am lucky I might get 1 in every 5 shards without having to clear the whole board.

This. THIS! 

• Like 1

I used to think I was destined to just keep picking wrong cards so now I pick my shards by using a random number generator. I'm sure it makes no difference whatsoever but I'm not left feeling frustrated at the end of it. Plus I tend to buy pick duplicators :shifty:.

Is there a team event tonight?

No team event this week. With Team PCC on sabattical, if they did a Team RTG tonight it would end up going Team RTG -> RTG -> Team RTG

would anyone really want to do three RTGs in a row? Really?

And for those curious, I won game one of my KOTR Quarter Final only to see the sandbagger come into the KOTR chat with an 'AceA in here now!' And he bundled me out. 

When I got pissy at him on the chat he just acted all smug and told me not to get mad because he could 'play the game better'. 

I may have lost my shit at that point. 

On 1/4/2016 at 13:49, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

CBA with RD so only got Edge. That made a pro but I'm past UR now so that was merely for catalogue purposes. Won an Epic KotR and got a 2nd Cena and also just managed to finally get my pity pull after what feels like an age, a second Epic Ambrose. That's four Pro's now so just need to get them all trained and get myself my Legendary freebie. Plus I'm about 600 games off my Ladder Diva so it'll be nice to be in the next tier for that.

Made the semis of another Epic KotR, got Bayley! BIH SR Eva Marie!

God bless you.

On 1/9/2016 at 05:39, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Yeah, we could all get another Legendary Sheamus! You know, if we can all collectively get the thousands of points needed. <_<

God bless you.

On 1/10/2016 at 12:32, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

So, if the total of all the points you need for the cards are added together in the team event is 3305 and there are 10 of us, we only have to win like 66 matches each at +5 to get all the cards. That's doable...right? :shifty:

About to get Goldust in the weekend event so that's a pro, plus I'm in the semis of another Epic KotR so hopefully I can win that and maybe get something useful. I got another Kane the other day so that's two Epic pros of him to go with the 2 UR pros.

EDIT: Won the KotR and got Austin and Reigns, more pros!

God bless you.

On 1/11/2016 at 13:11, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Am I to assume the servers are being their usual shit selves around team event time or is it just me?

Ah, scheduled maintenance. NM. :shifty:

God bless you.

On 1/13/2016 at 13:19, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Shame we didn't get Orton but we gave it a fairly good effort to get over halfway on him.

Leaning toward Jericho for this PCC as I'm aiming for Epic and Bray fits my team better but both he and Rusev make a pro so I'm fine with either. Oh, speaking of which, runner up in a KotR and got a 2nd Edge which is another pro. Slowly racking up the Epic pros now. Will be up to 10 after this weekend, if not more, hopefully...

God bless you.

On 1/16/2016 at 06:22, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Not done bad on the old Diva front today, runner up in a KotR got me Nikki to make an E Pro and got Eve as my Legendary freebie.

God bless you.

On 1/18/2016 at 14:12, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

You can call yourselves EWB Shitmen. ;)

God bless you.

On 1/24/2016 at 08:12, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

I've been slacking on the RTG front this weekend, only at the tail end of UR. I normally tap out once I'm done on Epic anyway but it hasn't helped that Barrett doesn't make a pro so I've haven't felt any great urgency to get it.

Got E Rusev from KotR and Ryback from the login so that's another two pro's. Also, reached 6500 games and got L Nattie as my prize. Bit annoying as could have done with either a left or down arrow, ideally. Last year I couldn't move for all the left arrow Divas, mostly Brie...

God bless you.

On 1/28/2016 at 13:16, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

I'm in Legendary now but neither of those are too useful to me. Well, another Legendary would be nice but I was hoping for something Pro'able, ya know, from my field of 4 cards. <_<

Oh wait, I have Epic Sheamus already. Hurray, pro!

God bless you.

On 2/1/2016 at 19:19, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

I also am not much of a fan of RD so only managed to get Sheamus. Still, as I said previously, it's a Pro so can't complain.

Also, Feb's login:

R: Batista (5)

SR: Taker (9)

UR: Brock (14)

E: Rock (19)

L: Triple H (25)

Hopefully I can get another Rock at some point to Pro that.

God bless you.

8 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

I don't 3MB, I just enter everyone at level 0 and train them once the game starts. What is your ethical stance on that? :shifty:

God bless you.

• Like 4

I might give Champions a try.

I just got to a semi final of a KOTR for a Legendary Jack Swagger, started a new one with common divas in my diva tag team slot and am currently 11-2 :P.

EDIT: Won't be giving Champions a try, it's only available in the US.

1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

I might give Champions a try.

I just got to a semi final of a KOTR for a Legendary Jack Swagger, started a new one with common divas in my diva tag team slot and am currently 11-2 :P.

EDIT: Won't be giving Champions a try, it's only available in the US.

Rocky ain't in the US either so there must be a way.