WWE Supercard

Nikki

4 hours ago, Lars Mulder said:

Meh, I won't be able to get legendary Trips. Will settle for Shawn then. WHY IS HE ALSO A YELLOW UP POINTY THING><@!#@!#!!

I have 740 points and I'm still only ranked 31.000

I have nearly 600 points and am roughly 36000th-ish. This game mode is ridiculous. 

For some reason I feel like I've 3MBed in PCC so far, I have Epic Stone Cold fully levelled, UR Fusion Pro Kane fully levelled, UR Xavier Woods mostly levelled, UR Fusion Seth mostly levelled, fully level Rare Pro Emma and fully levelled SR Emma and it makes it easy to win UR PCC +5s. Christ that was a lot of initials.

I pulled a Second Legendary Manager Support to start the weekend. I'm not just past game 40 in Legendary KOTR and if I'm awake in time, should make Semi's. 

As for PCC, I start today at around 700 points and Ranked 30000. Spent my entire day practically binge watching TV Shows and playing, and I've now got 1449 for 12750.

And I'm still worried that won't be enough come deadline to guarantee me a HHH. Sheesh this PCC is a toughie :-/

I'm doing my usual of getting enough for Epic, even that will be redundant soon though since I'm at the point where I need Legendaries to advance. Still, got a 2nd E Eve from KotR this weekend so now I have two L Divas and two E Pros. Bring on the next RTG!

Joining late, I might just scrape in for the epic log in bonus. but only just. Which will be my highest ranked card. I'm still on SR KOTR though xD

Got the UR Edge... Would have preferred the UR Bulldog so I have the Pro but it'll suffice.

Edited by Rocky

• Admin

Only the Legendary Ryback appeals on this one, and not sure we'll get it - but will plug away nonetheless - at the least, will be good for energy for the KOTR I'm in at the moment. And if I randomly hit an Epic Bray along the way, will make pairing him better than my Legendary version at the moment.

Full disclosure: I will have some scrub cards in for the early tiers just so I can level them, then I'll rotate in my best. Might Pro my Stardust and put him in at some point as the pair are down to my 12/13th best Male cards now so it's no big deal to lose them. Just need a few matches on my Epic Eve and I'll be able to put her in as a fully leveled Pro later tonight.

• Like 1