WWE Supercard

Nikki

12 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Is it just the active players that are 'locked in' for team events? You can still change cards freely? Because, would anyone be opposed to me putting in my new Stardust for training purposes, at least for the first few tiers?

God bless you. 

I'm using my new Legendary Pro Stardust for that exact reason, Ellis XD

I mean, he's also my first Legendary Pro so he's my best card but still. 

8 hours ago, Bad News RW said:

I must say, since @Ace mentioned it worked, I moved to a 7MB team for KOTR, and have just waltzed through to the finals of an Epic instead of being coming last all the time in a Legendary,

Thanks Ace!

Should be able to get a few hours into the Team RTG. I prefer the Team PCC because of the lack of time restriction between bouts, but I'll chip in what I can!

Your welcome RW!

Seriously, had no-one realised they could do that til I brought it up?

I thought so too. But the new KOTR style leaves them open to it. Sacrifice the Divas cause there's only ever 2 points in Divas, and bolster the rest of your line up.

Why hello there Brie. How You Doin'.

13 hours to go.

10 Players.

600 points.

WE CAN DOOOOO IIIITTTT!!!!!

We hit the wall towards the end of Legendary, but we're pushing hard. Good chance we get Bray.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ace said:

Why hello there Brie. How You Doin'.

13 hours to go.

10 Players.

600 points.

WE CAN DOOOOO IIIITTTT!!!!!

We hit the wall towards the end of Legendary, but we're pushing hard. Good chance we get Bray.

I think we can!  At least get D-Bry

Sorry I couldn't contribute more, but this new job pretty much takes me off the board for 9 hours a day, unless I can sneak a single game in on my break. Not sure how much it would have mattered, as the matches got pretty fucking ridiculous at about the 200 point mark into Brie.

But, hey good job everyone. Next time we will have better cards, and we'll get there

Fuck Ace! :P