WWE Supercard

Nikki

8 hours ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

With an UR Rowan!

But yeah, we'll be better equipped for next time. I'll have my L Stardust Pro by then for starters.

Just got a L Ultimate Warrior off the board!

God bless  you.

24 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Just keep logging in everyday, Larz, and you'll have a Legendary before the month is out!

God bless you.

Well done guys for getting the Epic Bryan, sorry I couldn't contribute more.

I didn't get through the QFs of my last KOTR and only ended with an Epic Warrior which isn't a pro for me, due to lack of access I went 1-7 to start my next KOTR and have given up on doing well in that one. I added my Leg Pro Sheamus to the team and that seems to have pushed me up a step too far.

And Ace do you really think it's a good idea bragging about your new team's success whilst the team you left behind are struggling? :P

• Like 1

PCCs always annoy me because the reward is judged on what everyone does, not just the effort you put in yourself. No matter how hard we all try we would never finish in the top 500 because we're not the sort of people who spend huge amounts of money to get extra points, as well as those that have hacks and bots etc. to do the work for them.

I've always said they need to tier reward PCC events to give more people a chance at getting a useful card, once you hit Legendary there's no point in taking part because at the moment the chance of getting a helpful card (i.e. Survivor) is so minimal.

I'm 3MBing in a KOTR I started yesterday afternoon and I've logged on twice and I'm third place with a 15-4 record. 

Sorry to those that don't 3MB...

(But really not sorry) 

Installed this for the first time in what feels like months. Entered an UR KotR and am on top with 17-2 at the moment.

I have no idea what that Team thing is and my Cards list says I have a Survivor Austin, which I cannot do anything with.

Best card is my Fus UR Pro Brock Lesnar followed by 2 other Fus UR Brocks that I can't combine >.>

Having fun.

8 hours ago, Rocky said:

Installed this for the first time in what feels like months. Entered an UR KotR and am on top with 17-2 at the moment.

I have no idea what that Team thing is and my Cards list says I have a Survivor Austin, which I cannot do anything with.

Best card is my Fus UR Pro Brock Lesnar followed by 2 other Fus UR Brocks that I can't combine >.>

Having fun.

I take it it's a season one Austin? If so, it can go in the fusion chamber if you have any other S1 cards or can be used to train your S2 cards.

You are. I have 137 points and am at rank 55,000 which is just good enough to break into Epic range. If you could end up between 19,551 and 28,050, you'd get the Epic and UR which would be good for your deck.

If you do get Triple H, you'd probably be better off keeping him as the two seperate cards until you get to a point where he's no longer your best card. Two good cards serves you better than 1 great one, unless you were looking to skip tiers and get a freebie Epic or something like that.

7 hours ago, Troy Saint said:

I take it it's a season one Austin? If so, it can go in the fusion chamber if you have any other S1 cards or can be used to train your S2 cards.

It was a season 1 card. Thanks for that. I'll use him to train. Not enough worth to get a Pro SR