WWE Supercard

Nikki

I've got Champions and I'm in Aus. A decent game. Little more complicated then Supercard for sure.

And dammit. I'm Legendary and gonna have to grind, but I should be able to make Stardust :D

• Like 1

A lot of stuff tends to get released in Aus/NZ first, for whatever reason.

I am in Legendary on RTG now so getting Stardust would be nice. Not sure I'll get that far though, Miz would make a pro so that would be good at least.

Got Ryback! Had to grind 40 1 Pou t matches, but now my RTG team is at least all UR or higher! I'm a long way off still but at least by the end of the month I'll have legendary Triple H thanks to login bonus. One thing I've been wondering though is what kind of contact did Eve have? She hasn't been around in years but she was in last season too. She's not exactly the kind of person where we'd pull and be like oh cool this legend!

• Admin

I must say, since @Ace mentioned it worked, I moved to a 7MB team for KOTR, and have just waltzed through to the finals of an Epic instead of being coming last all the time in a Legendary,

Thanks Ace!

Should be able to get a few hours into the Team RTG. I prefer the Team PCC because of the lack of time restriction between bouts, but I'll chip in what I can!

• Like 2

Is it just the active players that are 'locked in' for team events? You can still change cards freely? Because, would anyone be opposed to me putting in my new Stardust for training purposes, at least for the first few tiers?