WWE Supercard

Nikki

okay, question. 

I'm in Legendary tier in RTG and I've got a Leg Edge. What are my realistic chances of managing to get Edge if I'm only in the Legendary tier? 

Depends on the time and money you want to invest and how far along you are into the tier. More than likely you will get about halfway through legendary and only be able to win +1 games. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Depends on the time and money you want to invest and how far along you are into the tier. More than likely you will get about halfway through legendary and only be able to win +1 games. 

I'll pass, I guess. 

Got a Legendary Cena off the board during RTG and just finished second in my first L KotR and got Sheamus as a prize. 2nd Pro incoming! Got Epic Trashcan as my other prize. Wanted a manager but eh, Sheamus is more than good enough to make up for that. Just hit Edge on RTG so hoping to get a good ways in before I hit the wall.

EDIT: Wanna say I got to about 85 on Edge before some losses started to creep in. 130 and the +5's have fallen away, gonna have to try +3. Made it to 169 before the +3 got too hard so just 11 points to get with +1. And I have 5 title matches to use so yay.

And man, really happy that this most recent update seems to have fixed the memory leaks issue.

My KOTR ended with a clean sweep of all three Finals Rounds! Ended up with a total of 48 - 3

And my rewards were Rock and Ziggler! YES! Ziggler makes my Third Leg Pro. Fourth when I get Triple H :D

Anyone mind if I make some suggestions for the Team RingDom? What with it being my speciality and everything :P

I would suggest that everyone puts in their strongest Up Arrow (i.e. Sheamus, Triple H etc.) and their strongest Right Arrow (Orton, Bryan etc.) cards. That way we will have a good mix to use in the matches, and the way I always go for is:

• Weakest card first in the top right box.
  • The AI will take that out with one of its own, so use either the next strongest right arrow or up arrow depending on which is available to take back the opening card.
  • From there go with what's necessary, use the Leg Pro cards to take what you can. Always target cards that can't be taken back first to get a guaranteed point.

I'm actually going to put in my Survivor Balor and Survivor Bubba Ray instead of my Leg Pros. These will be helpful because they're strong enough to beat Epic Pros, but beatable by Leg Pros if they get taken. Balor is a left arrow which can be used at the end to avoid conflict as the left hand side spaces are usually open at the end.

• Like 1

I've seen people on Reddit suggest saving up picks before the event starts. I dunno if it'll work exactly as single player does but I have some energy cards to get so might stockpile some picks from exhibition.

In terms of cards, my best are as follows (all Epic pros):

Down (Austin, Rusev)

Right (Cena, Bryan)

Left (Edge, Warrior)

Up (Reigns, Goldust)

I have two Bryans, one spec'd for two stats (2 x 900+ stats, 2 x 1000+) and one a mix of all 4 (all 995-999) so if anyone wants to make an executive decision on who should be in my team, suggest away.

EDIT: You don't use single player picks in the event. Oh well. I have Reigns and Cena in the team anyway. We're playing for Mark Henry. Meh...any Legendary is good I suppose and will help pad out the roster for people like Larz but Henry is the worst card in that tier, I think. <_<

8 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Am I the only one expecting the first Team Ring Dom to be horribly broken like pretty much everything else they do the first time?

it's exactly that! Huzzah!

EDIT: Wait, okay, I'm at least making some progress towards actually playing now.

EDIT II: NOPE IT'S TRASH

EDIT III: @Franklin_1, to respond to the post that freaked me out and made me think I accidentally think I had posted in the FIFA thread by mistake, Team RD does work effectively, it's just that it's Waiting on Network hell.