WWE Supercard

Nikki

Oh my gosh, I wish I could give you guys Divas. I have received 9 Legendary Divas cards in total versus 11 male Legendary cards. I have three legendary Diva pros. 

I've got 3 Legendary Divas. If I can pro any one of them, I get to go to Survivor! But it'll be /after/ my 9000 Game Ladder Reward now :(

I only ever received one Epic Diva. One. I almost have equal amounts of legendary divas and superstars. I swear this game fucks with you. 

Got like 30 or so titles off the board over the past few days so that plus my improved team has seen me speed through Ziggler. Had been playing just on the cusp of L+ as I wanted to see if I got my pity pull, never happened and had to step up to L+ in order to stay competitive. But never fear, just managed to get Ambrose! Seriously though, WTF is up with this Survivor Goldust picture?

Add me into the needing a Diva club too, I think one L Pro would just edge me into Survivor which I am slightly wary of now as I am 950 games off my next ladder reward.

EDIT: oh shit: https://amp.twimg.com/v/08c35c66-b05b-4fba-95ae-5ae48906767f

Y'all better turn out for this Team RTG now...

Wanna say I made it to about 150 or so in Ziggler on +5's. Then got to 83 on Goldust before the +3's stopped working. Surprised I got that far, hopefully I can add to my deck pretty soon and start getting Survivor cards from RTG.

I'm at 45 points into Barrett and just taking it easy until my current KOTR is done. If I win I'll go hard and try to finish Barrett, but at Epic+ in RTG it's not likely. On the plus side I now have three epic pros with HBK, Bryan, and Ambrose. Still only relying on UR pro Eve in my divas though...

I won't finish Ziggler tonight, i'm up to Ziggles though, I'm hoping to get him tomorrow, I put the 300 bonus credits into title bouts for this RTG, but I hit the +5 wall at 25 points into Ziggler... so, time to hope there's time...

I'm throwing in my epic Stardust early because once he gets his matches he will be a pro. So use that Stardust guys! Doing decent in my first legendary KOTR. At 4th place so hoping to at least make the second round. I'm OK with grog just an epic card too so long as it's a diva! 

• Like 1