WWE Supercard

Nikki

Lack of Divas is killing me.... Only have a maxed SR Nikki, and R Brie Pro as my best divas, thought I could grind out +3's to get the epic Brie or Bayley, but they cost me, even at Epic ++. Not sure how far up +1ing will get me, As I want to get in the top 55,000

I'm sitting right at 300, I think I'm in good shape for the rest of the weekend, also working on getting into a Leg. KOTR Tourney, currently on the bubble, but as of now I'm in, so hopefully i can at least get an epic out of this thing

1 hour ago, RPS said:

Fuck. I am Legendary++ and so close to being Survivor... but not close enough.. 

I feel your pain. I've had 4 LG Pros for weeks now, but my Divas are Epic Pros. So couldn't get any better.

Until now. Just won a LG KOTR. Natalya Neidhart you are my hero :wub:

Won a KotR: Got my 3rd Sheamus and a 2nd Ambrose. Now I can no longer be mad at you for not getting Ambrose during the team event, fam.

And got a 4th Wyatt off the PCC Board too, two more Legendary pros! If I were to get Miz during this event, that'd be another. So many right aligned cards, need that Warrior login to get here so I can finally get a leftie.