WWE Supercard

Nikki

Wait, I can get a Survivor at L++? Caus I can be in L++ in Exhibition, I've just been rolling at L+ to keep it in line with my RTG and RD decks so I don't reset anything.

I know there was that time when people were getting prizes above their station and weren't sure if it was a glitch. Is it just a case of S cards being included in the possible prizes rather than it being a guarantee?

No. They changed the effects of the pity pull for S2. Basically you have X amount of resets before your pity pull. The X changes depending on the tier your in. Roughly, Legendary is 250. Leg+ is 200. Leg++ is 100/150. SV is about 300 I think. Basically, you can switch between tiers as much as you want without resetting the count. BUT if you drop from SV to Leg++ and pull a Legendary, thats your pity pull, and you'd need to start from 0 again.

And no. You can't win SV in Leg++. That was a glitch in the original TRD.

Also Three abbreviated events in a week. One RD. One RTG. One PCC.

EDIT: Wait. Wrong. Not WM Tier. Just WM themed events. The cards are SV Event cards.

Edited by Ace

Made it 175 points into Bayley before I lost my first +5. Can't complain. Can complain about all those Pro Surv HBK's around now though. >_>

EDIT: Up to 168 on Cesaro and starting to lose the odd +3 but hey, this is looking doable!

2 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Made it 175 points into Bayley before I lost my first +5. Can't complain. Can complain about all those Pro Surv HBK's around now though. >_>

God bless you. 

Got Cesaro so was able to just ignore most of the day, which is nice. Will slot in as my 10th best Superstar which helps out some.

Don't suppose anyone is familiar with the math regarding going up tiers? By all accounts Survivor is 33,000 across all of your Exhibition cards and by my count, my team is about 32k but that's without taking into account the supports or any enhancements. I'm guessing though that I'm not going to be able to make up that shortfall when, at most, I can add like 20 points to a stat with an Epic enhancement and even then I only have two of them. Just that my next ladder freebie is about 100 games away and it would be nice if that was another Survivor card but without a Legendary pro/Survivor Diva or a Survivor pro Superstar, I can't move up.

I dont know the /actual/ maths, but in order for me to get to SV I had to have 4 Pro LG Superstars and a pro LG Diva. (My 2nd Diva was an Epic Pro). Basically it costs an arm, a leg, and takes a long fight.

I got Bayley without hitting the wall, but I won't have time to get Cesaro lol

Unless they've changed how the events work, like maybe more picks per win or no bouts at all, it is pretty BS to expect people to go through 3 RD boards in 2 days. Not least since it's a weekday thing now and people have work etc.

And back to my tier thing, I am very close to SVR in this RD, My 10th slot is my Austin Epic Pro, I think my Cesaro card once fully trained might be enough to tip me over? My RD deck is 57791 (again without support or enhancement) and I've read the minimum for SVR is 58205. A trained solo SVR card is gonna be, what, about 1100-1200 in each stat so that's gonna be anywhere from a 400-800 point improvement over Austin.

Oh, I also finished runner up in a KotR and whilst not getting the L Diva I was hoping for, still got a 2nd Ziggler so that's another pro.

EDIT: Levelled up my Cesaro to 20, RD deck just ticked over into SVR. Noice. Gonna need to keep a close eye on my games to make sure I play my 9000th in RD and hopefully it'll give me the SVR reward. Hopefully I get my pity pull for Legendary before the event is over so I can get my SVR freebie too.

2 hours ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Unless they've changed how the events work, like maybe more picks per win or no bouts at all, it is pretty BS to expect people to go through 3 RD boards in 2 days. Not least since it's a weekday thing now and people have work etc.

But think of the money they'll make from the people who have no qualms in paying for the picks/games they need to get all three...

Welp, I screwed myself over. Did get into Survivor and got Bayley as my freebie. Could have used that to bump myself into Survivor on exhibition but thought I'd save it and try and cheese my way through a KotR by starting her at base level and training her up after it started. But the ladder reward is evidently strictly based on exhibition so I only got a Legendary reward. Oh well, lesson learned. Only 2500 games until my Diva ladder reward. <_<