WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah, I saw we had activity this morning and approved RPS but the other two looked random. P.Sure one was a xX_(name)_Xx jobby and people like that can get fucked. 

• Like 1

did a KOTR mostly to train up people in the background, only checking in to rain down energy from time to time, and got a Legendary! And it's my second Ultimate Warrior! So now I'll have two LG Pros anyway, hopefully within a few days.

Survivor is the worst for Freebies lol. I'm on SV+ and its been freaking ages since I had a Freebie pull. Its about 300 Resets between Freebies for just regular SV.

Team RTG tonight. These are the cards, apparently:

1. Common: Big Show
  2. Uncommon: Jack Swagger
  3. Rare: The Miz
  4. Super Rare: R-Truth
  5. Ultra Rare: Booker T
  6. Epic: Sheamus
  7. Legendary: Edge
  8. Survivor: Stardust
  9. WrestleMania: Christian

R-Truth and Booker would be good for catalogue purposes.

Nothing much happening on the single player front for me. Got a 2nd Leg Pro Natalya recently so now I'll be in Survivor for RTG as well. Might just scrape into SVR KotR so I could try that and probably get whooped by a ton of WM cards...

26 minutes ago, ChrisO said:

Whaaaaaaaaa???????

Yeah like I was excited because I got a pull with stats in the 1400-1500 range but then I noticed it had an enhancement on it and it was leveled up and I was like what the hell is this? Sadly I don't actually have a 2nd one now but it did reset the board. I don't notice any new cards. So weird