WWE Supercard

Nikki

Well, it's nothing more than good luck but I got the SV Taker! I used a double pick and of the 12 shards I pulled, got 10 Rares. Damn. That really made the trip short. Used 100 of the free 300 credits they gave us a whole back to buy matches and just kept getting good luck!

Epic Rollins, Legendary Brock, Survivor Nikki on the RTG. Don't have another Brock to Pro and not sure if I'll have time to make it to Nikki but it would be useful.

Will prove to be a useful exercise for training my recent picks up though, namely my newly pro'd Ziggler, my pro to be Edge(s) and, from a KotR win, a 2nd Legend Natalya!

1 hour ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Epic Rollins, Legendary Brock, Survivor Nikki on the RTG. Don't have another Brock to Pro and not sure if I'll have time to make it to Nikki but it would be useful.

Will prove to be a useful exercise for training my recent picks up though, namely my newly pro'd Ziggler, my pro to be Edge(s) and, from a KotR win, a 2nd Legend Natalya!

When does the RTG start?  I'd really like to get that Brock

In.....just over 12 hours. Shortened point totals too.

I'll get Nikki. I'm pretty confident about that. Crossing all my appendages for a shot at Cena and to make him a Pro.

@Blehschmidt

QLA9pFA.jpgqsUvImX.jpg

:pervert:

Your Sheamus > Triple H, my Stardust > Ambrose and Cena over Goldust, all thanks to activating their specials.

On the RTG, about 3 quarters through L+ with my new cards. May end up spending a few credits on titles to get Nikki.

• Like 1

About to get Nikki

Also! Who else was playing WWE Champions? Cause they updated it yesterday and I'm finding it a lot better now. Lot easier to get tokens to level up my Superstars :D

1 hour ago, Ace said:

About to get Nikki

Also! Who else was playing WWE Champions? Cause they updated it yesterday and I'm finding it a lot better now. Lot easier to get tokens to level up my Superstars :D

Is it on iOS?  I haven't been able to find it

Spent 100 credits for titles and managed to get Nikki with some time to spare. Deck is on the verge of L++ and was able to +5 all through Brock and some way into Nikki. Bought the titles and +3'd the rest of the way to unlock her.