WWE Supercard

Nikki

Nope. Six shards short, and we were only that close because I played literally all day. Wish I hadn't had to work last night or we would have made it. So no second LG Pro for me, though I somehow pulled the same UR Diva twice (hello Cameron my old friend) so I'll at least be improving in one desperately needed area.

Chris2K said he was going to be frequently unavailable on the time the team events were going to happen, didn't he?

• Admin

Yeah, I think the guys who aren't around need for team events need to come off the team. I felt for GoGo, knew he actually wanted the Reigns card and saw he was racking up the shards, but only him, me & Bleh got 10+shards

No offence to Lars, but I don't mind people with weaker cards being in the team when they are contributing, like Buddy when he first joined, but putting weaker cards in the team deck and not playing either just weakens us twice.

Yeah, Team RD is the easiest of the events. My team managed to get Styles, Cesaro, and Reigns. If you can't even get one card, then you gotta start kicking out the inactives.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

There is no hidden content above, I just can't figure out how to delete the damn spoiler tags!

Anyway, so if we drop Larz and Chris2k for now, do we have anyone to replace them?

Edited by Blehschmidt

Yeah, if you guys need people I could easily jump over. I've been bouncing from team to team for events until I can find a good one. Found one somewhat (we got reigns but 3 of the 10 players didn't contribute) but that was mostly because myself a few others grounded over 20 shards each. 

When the event ends I will remove Chris2K and Larz.

En Dub, RPS if you can contribute, welcome aboard!

Would like to hear from Erik, as we saw no activity from him as well.

Also, not playing Team PCC doesn't count, cause that mode is broken as hell!

Just let me know the information to join when the spot comes open. Only epic pros to contribute at the moment (Ambrose, Orton and Naomi are my current line up with Legendary Mr. Perfect as my support), but Seth will be a pro for me when he comes up on the login bonuses. 

Not everybody is going to be able to play every time. Life is way more important than Supercard. But if we can get a team where everyone is at least contributing, hopefully we can grow.

I am also sorry we weren't able to get you there GoGo

@En Dub @RPS there are now openings on the team. We are the EWB Hitmen. Let me know what your Supercard names are, so that I can accept you when you join.

We have one more opening if there is anyone reading the thread who would like to join up, and will contribute.