WWE Supercard

Nikki

Top cards for Team RD are apparently Epic Rock, Legend Goldust and Survivor HBK. Goldust would be a pro for me, let's do it!

The team point breakdown says GoGo is already on 7 shards. That's some good work there. :pervert:

7 hours ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Top cards for Team RD are apparently Epic Rock, Legend Goldust and Survivor HBK. Goldust would be a pro for me, let's do it!

The team point breakdown says GoGo is already on 7 shards. That's some good work there. :pervert:

I have someone on my team allegedly on 8 shards. Beat that. >_>

So everyone who didn't get the glitch gets pros and the people who did just get the one card, I guess because they decided that it would be too much work to actually figure out who got the glitch. At least this will make the team stronger in the long run, I guess?

Yep, that's 2 legendary pros for me now. I'm making quick progress since I haven't even played 2 months. There's a lot of talk on the forums about the WM tier coming and Season 3 though. I hope that's not coming already because I don't really want to start over again just yet. 

WM Tier is rumored to drop next week or two. Which makes sense since its about the same time as last year.

Season Three is September though. Fricking Nervous Nellies!

Did they change the pity pull system? I thought i read they changed it on here, but I can't remember. I'm in Legendary++. Is my draw going to be a Survivor or a Legendary card? 

I think it's a Survivor. I got a SV Warrior when I was at Leg ++

I really should do the RTG to get the Legendary Bayley, but I am still going through my lull of not having any interest of playing. I did contribute five wins to the Team RD though :P

Awesome. Because I am due for a pull soon, but if I am going to get an instant Survivor pull the second I move to Survivor rank after I pro my Goldy, I'll just move down to Legendary+, get my legendary pull and move up to get a Survivor after I get my pity pull.