WWE Supercard

Nikki

I've only just got Kane... I'm playing whenever I get a chance too but I doubt I'll get the UR Card if it took me this long to get SR xD

I've also just won another UR KotR and still nothing to pro.

I also just missed out on the Epic Log in binus because that one day there were network errors and I missed it, now I'm seeing epic Rock and Leg HHH everywhere :/

Edited by Rocky

23 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I probably shouldn't say this as I'm the main/only proponent of RingDom, but... I couldn't be bothered with it this time. I've already got a pro Bray and I've had my fill of Sheamus cards. I got Orton for an Epic pro and just had a break for the weekend.

Pfft....I've been pushing RD as great since it first arrived :P

And I entered my third KOTR FInals in a row Seeded #1! And got bundled out in the Semi's. So within an hour I got SV Sheamus from RD and then my reward from KOTR? Was LG Sheamus. Another Pro. :D 

So what is the secret to Legendary KOTR? I am getting routinely destroyed no matter what I try. Dropping down to Epic is a waste of time, I have plenty of Epic Pro's. But with my best cards, I lose. Put in crappy divas, I lose. Can't find a way into the damn tournament.

I'm sitting an Epic++ trying my damndest to get to Legendary. The only thing that scares me is that I got a L Rollins during the Team RD, then being told that counted towards my pity pull. It shouldn't, since we were working on the Epic card, so if that's the case I'm going to be pissed.

The KOTR is what's killing me, truth be told. My last E KOTR ended with me in 11th place, 13 games behind 8th. Ended up getting SR Goldust, which disappoints me as I was routinely getting semis and finals in UR KOTR. Honestly I need a stronger Left arrow card, as an E Rock isn't going to do it against stronger opponents.

Also, does EWB have a team, or is it every man for themselves?

Was close to Bray so got a bit antsy and spent 200 credits to nudge me over the line. A fifth pro on the way! 

Got my maxed out Sheamus and Cena in the team now but not sure how much I'll play since PCC sucks. 

On 2/10/2016 at 12:43, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Looks like people will be #FairToFlair in the hopes of getting a pro Triple H by months end. Epic Bryan Pro under Bret would be good too though. 

On 2/12/2016 at 13:05, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

You are. I have 137 points and am at rank 55,000 which is just good enough to break into Epic range. If you could end up between 19,551 and 28,050, you'd get the Epic and UR which would be good for your deck.

On 2/12/2016 at 13:34, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

If you do get Triple H, you'd probably be better off keeping him as the two seperate cards until you get to a point where he's no longer your best card. Two good cards serves you better than 1 great one, unless you were looking to skip tiers and get a freebie Epic or something like that.

On 2/14/2016 at 18:38, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

I'm doing my usual of getting enough for Epic, even that will be redundant soon though since I'm at the point where I need Legendaries to advance. Still, got a 2nd E Eve from KotR this weekend so now I have two L Divas and two E Pros. Bring on the next RTG!

On 2/15/2016 at 13:02, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Full disclosure: I will have some scrub cards in for the early tiers just so I can level them, then I'll rotate in my best. Might Pro my Stardust and put him in at some point as the pair are down to my 12/13th best Male cards now so it's no big deal to lose them. Just need a few matches on my Epic Eve and I'll be able to put her in as a fully leveled Pro later tonight.

On 2/17/2016 at 19:31, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Ooh, might be a little better placed to get the Legendary again, without paying this time...hopefully.

Team RD?

Bye Lars... :shifty:

On 2/22/2016 at 13:28, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

I've seen people on Reddit suggest saving up picks before the event starts. I dunno if it'll work exactly as single player does but I have some energy cards to get so might stockpile some picks from exhibition.

In terms of cards, my best are as follows (all Epic pros):

Down (Austin, Rusev)

Right (Cena, Bryan)

Left (Edge, Warrior)

Up (Reigns, Goldust)

I have two Bryans, one spec'd for two stats (2 x 900+ stats, 2 x 1000+) and one a mix of all 4 (all 995-999) so if anyone wants to make an executive decision on who should be in my team, suggest away.

EDIT: You don't use single player picks in the event. Oh well. I have Reigns and Cena in the team anyway. We're playing for Mark Henry. Meh...any Legendary is good I suppose and will help pad out the roster for people like Larz but Henry is the worst card in that tier, I think. <_<

On 2/22/2016 at 18:06, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Won my Legendary KotR. Got Shawn Michaels as one prize, huzzah. Naturally, I got a second prize....

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! Boom, Pro.

Man, it's hard to find a clip of that thing that doesn't explode your speakers.

On 2/23/2016 at 09:34, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

We gonna bother dropping our cards in order to drop to Epic when we get Henry? Not that we'll get that too but it keeps the event active if people wanna play. I hear just switching out to lower divas helps. 

6 minutes ago, Ellisnezer Scrooge said:

Was close to Bray so got a bit antsy and spent 200 credits to nudge me over the line. A fifth pro on the way! 

Got my maxed out Sheamus and Cena in the team now but not sure how much I'll play since PCC sucks. 

God bless you x10.

22 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

So what is the secret to Legendary KOTR? I am getting routinely destroyed no matter what I try. Dropping down to Epic is a waste of time, I have plenty of Epic Pro's. But with my best cards, I lose. Put in crappy divas, I lose. Can't find a way into the damn tournament.

There's no real secret to it. It bites the big one, and pissed me off no end for ages, but once I got a LG Pro or two, it was easy. I went from struggling and getting ousted in the Quarters at best, to finishing #1 entering the finals 3 straight times. I also use a UC Second Team instead of changing out for weak Divas. Just depends what you've got really.

Runner-up in another legendary KotR,got Wyatt. Of course this would happen straight after the event in which I already got my second card. 

Still, the Warrior login this month makes a pro. 

I hate this team event. We aren't going to get anything good but my team is going at it hard and I really like my team so I don't want to let them down but it's all so pointless ya know? Like I am going to waste hours of my life to MAYBE get an epic HBK or something? But I guess this is what I have to do to stick around for the ones that do matter :( 

I haven't gotten into a team for that reason. I don't play long enough or often enough to help them out. I'm at the point where I'll sign in to refill my KotR stamina and make sure I have enough recharges throughout.