WWE Supercard

Nikki

was making solid progress on the Miz at the very least, started another KOTR, and now my phone has completely imploded into total worthlessness out of nowhere. Beautiful!

I finished off Owens today and only had to +1 a small portion of it so that's nice. I am now maybe 5% into Survivor in RTG and that will go up again slightly when Bayley is ready. Not gonna be able to get 210 points for Balor just +1'ing so I'm done nice and early this week.

Couldn't be bothered to go through the whole process of Pro'ing L Seth since all it'd do is just swap one L Pro for another on my deck. Then I built up a lot of fodder since I have nothing to train at the moment so when I got a 2nd HBK, I figured I will train that one up since that's probably one of the best cards and it can displace Miz who is one of the worst. TBF, Seth is a good card too and arguably I might have preferred to keep him since HBK's card art is shit. I should chamber his S1 Legendary card some time.

Just not much happening right now, still 1200 games off a Diva ladder reward. Hopefully I can get a pull off the board soon and luck out and it be one of the other 5 Survivor cards I have to make a pro.

9 hours ago, Velociraptor King Ellis said:

Couldn't be bothered to go through the whole process of Pro'ing L Seth since all it'd do is just swap one L Pro for another on my deck. Then I built up a lot of fodder since I have nothing to train at the moment so when I got a 2nd HBK, I figured I will train that one up since that's probably one of the best cards and it can displace Miz who is one of the worst. TBF, Seth is a good card too and arguably I might have preferred to keep him since HBK's card art is shit.

You can swap the card art with any other HBK card you have collected over time.

So I entered my first KOTR in forever and somehow won, managed a L Nikki and L Naomi which both went straight into my RTG squad.  Managed to get Bailey but had to +1 the last 15 or so points but she makes my first L Pro diva.  I'm getting really close to the Diva ladder reward and I'm holding out hope that I'll manage to crack Survivor by that point but it seems unlikely, my line up will only be L Pro Bray, L Pro Rusev, S(Login Freebie) Finn, E Pro Reigns, L Pro Bailey and E Pro Nikki.

Sorry for not playing much in this RD. Forgot it was going on, today. If you guys wanted to open a spot in the group, you can remove me from the team. I understand that i'm not playing enough. Also, my card aren't as good as your guys, so it's kinda bringing the team down. Your call to whoever the team leader is. If you remove me, no hard feelings. I'll find another one.

RingDom this weekend. Top Card is Shinsuke Nakamura! Not /quite/ at the level where I can get it though :(

Got Cesaro off TRD already. Working on Sheamus now. That will be my 4th SV Pro :D

Bloody hell, you guys made short work of this one. Feel kinda bad I only put up 3 shards, was gonna play more tonight but guess I can't now unless we dropped to Epic. 

I fucking bust my ass to make the tournament in a KOTR in 4th place, then this fucking game gives me Network errors for 2 solid hours, just long enough to get eliminated in the first round. Fuck You Supercard!!

• Admin

I'm getting buried in this RD so far. I'm in L++, and I've won 1 match in 10. Keep hitting people with WM cards, and Survivor pros. Clearly sandbagging their deck but not pulling the bad cards out!

I'm in Leg++ and they keep pairing me with Survivor decks. Just look at the tier they pair you with and if they try to paid you with a tier higher, look for a new opponent. 

SO, I literally just downloaded this, and I kinda get that its top trumps. (basically..) I got a Rare Roman Reigns, Uncommon Lesnar and Eva Marie...how does that rate in the general sense of cards? I assume as people mention previously in the thread there are Event Character cards that are better..right?

Edited by si2787
stupid spelling mistakes.

Yeah, and you picked up in the middle of a weekly event. I just pulled L Rusev which is a 5th pro and if I can get Bryan in Ring Dom, that's a 6th. Got a pretty big weekend and considering I'm only at 8 shards pulled in epic it's not looming great. Guess we'll see what happens. 

See, i've not played a lot of games but is it just me or is it really hard to value cards in this? For example I had a Rare Rollins lose to a Rare Jimmy Uso...what makes Jimmy Uso as a Rare better than Seth Rollins? Or are the cards not standardised by the person they represent? Could I for example get a Rare Bo Dallas whose better than...a Rare Lesnar?