WWE Supercard

Nikki

AJ! Mania Pro! Thats my goal for the weekend.

And I'm currently training up my soon-to-be-new SV Pros Kane and Finn. Which will put my RTG deck into SV+

I'#m free to join a team if you need a new body. Currently hjust running SR cards but you know..every little helps.. :)

Also, what do you guys do about training cards? do you just pick a handful to make your deck that burn your other cards into them? Currently just finished a SR Natalya Pro which felt nice, and a couple others are close. For example, do you keep ANY common or uncommon cards when you pull em?

I just finished Goldust. Gonna be going for a walk and seeing Civil War tonight so I might not get through Brock before the day is over, but I'm making good pace. I wish I could sandbag but it seems like that requires good manager cards and my supports are a disaster.

Man, fuk this RTG. I'm on like 50 towards Emma and i feel like i'm getting nothing but people with Epic, and the occasionally legendary cards..compared to my only SR deck...

I mean it literally just matched me against someone with a Survivor Finn...1 (that I saw Rare Diva) and the rest Ultra Rare cards...I have no UR cards how is that a fair matchup...

Edited by si2787