WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just over a hundred into AJ and still got 16 title matches. Hit the wall earlier so winning mostly +2s and the occasional +6 now. 

About a third of the way through Brock. Don't need Paige now since I got a 2nd from a KotR so it's all about that Balor now, not that I need him. Still salty about that. <_<

Finally got a Survivor off the board too, a Briefcase. Meh.

Update: I've finished off Paige for another legendary diva but I just did the math. There are 37 hours left in the event. You get 5 matches every hour and fifteen minutes. In order to get Balor, I literally could not miss a bout and would probably still need to drop some money. I'd consider sacrificing my weekend OR spending money, but not both. I'm just gonna have to rely on KotR and Team events for now, sorry guys. 

I'm envious of everyone's patience in playing 1+ bouts to get Finn. I'm visiting my family this weekend, so I'm not even gonna try. 

Hit the +5 wall at 85 on Balor. Now 103 points in, hopefully will be able to finish him off tomorrow.

EDIT: 160 on +3. Just need to grind out 20 points on +1's or 2's.

Yeah tapping out this morning was definitely the right call. I did some grinding in exhibition to pro Legendary Stardust and pulled an Epic Nikki, which will give me a second Epic Pro Diva. With any luck, the leg pros, two epic pro divas and survivor Balor will get me close enough to survivor to boost in with enhancements since I'm maybe 100 matches away from my 6500 diva ladder reward. 

Got Paige and pulled an Epic support (not a manager but a direct upgrade over my UR Pump It Up) so this weekend is a net positive. Honestly kind of hoping for Team PCC and PCC next weekend, I think I need a week to recharge my battery.

Made my third SV Board Pull yesterday.

It was a Trash Can.

My previous two? Heyman and a Ladder.

Low point of an otherwise great weekend. :( AJ is almost Pro'd and I won a second KO in my SV KOTR so I'll be training him up to add to my deck over the next few days.

hahaha, I was looking forward to taking a break for the next few days besides login bonuses and quietly running KOTRs to build up stats but nope, Team RingDom! And we're finally in Survivor! Let's crush it.