WWE Supercard

Nikki

• Admin

Awesome.

My main aim for this RTG was to get Paige for my 2nd Leg Pro Diva, but I'm 50 into Lesnar already, so if I get time over the weekend may even try and grind towards Balor

29 minutes ago, Bad News RW said:

It's a levelling system - if you have a SR level deck, you won't get past the SR card in RTG without just playing +1 all the time and hoping for the best. 

I see, my Exhibition deck is SR++ so would you recommend then that the best option to to do exhibition matches and KOTR? Give up on RTG? maybe grind some +1 matches?

• Admin

Best way is to do everything really - gives you more chances to get better cards to improve your deck. Of course the login bonuses will help you immensely too. Check what level your deck is in RTG, because it will be different to your Exhibition level as you're involving more cards

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bad News RW said:

Best way is to do everything really - gives you more chances to get better cards to improve your deck. Of course the login bonuses will help you immensely too. Check what level your deck is in RTG, because it will be different to your Exhibition level as you're involving more cards

yeah i noticed that after i posted. RTG deck is SR+ I can only assume i'm behind as I've only been playing for the last like 5 days or So. And considering the cards I can get for login bonuses...I'm probably a bit behind most people.

Just got Paige so it's time for the Balor grind. I was winning 2 out of 3 +5 matches at the end of Paige so maybe I'll get some 5s and 3s before having to grind the 1s.

The first thing I did with my Paige card was change her picture to one where her lips don't look like Dana Brooke's.

• Like 1

Thanks to Pro Finn and Kane, managed to push my RTG deck to SV+. Now I'm 40 into AJ and still winning +5s. Got a fair few title matches left too so I like my chances at AJ.

Now watch me crash into the wall and crash and burn 15 points short XD

I love how shit Legendary Swagger is. I mispro'd him for catalogue purposes and, even with one of the two trained to level 20, AND 12 levels of training on the pro, there's still a bunch of single lvl 20 cards with better stats than him.

A little further behind than I'd have hoped, starting in on Paige now. I've only recently started losing a match or two per bout, missing out on the perfect win, but I'm still winning 9-2 mostly. Hopefully I can get a decent way into Paige before I have to slack off of the +5 bouts. 

Just finished Lesnar on my break at work. Got 5 title matches left from my free credits. The road to Leg Pro Paige begins in an hour. Have a feeling Balor is out of reach. Stupid job.....

now barely winning or barely losing at 106/165. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh. I did get a pity pull of a LG Daniel Bryan, which will make a pair, but certainly not soon enough to speed this up. Those two missed opportunities/game errors to get two more LG Pros really hurt right now. The worst parts are that the difference-makers are really that my supports suck (and the only reliable way to get those is the worst event) and my women's cards suck (which is the whole point of pushing hard for this one :/).

154/165 appears to be where the +3 title matches stop being viable. Running into Balor pros repeatedly and it's not even that the decks are unbalanced.

Just finished Paige. Have only lost a single +5, but the win margin is usually me winning by 1 or 2 now. Assume I won't get far into Balor that way. Not sure I have the time or energy to get him anyway. Really hope it is team pcc and regular pcc next week...I need a fucking break from this game!