WWE Supercard

Nikki

I vote in approval, while noting that I'm glad we weren't this success-focused back when I was the anchor around the team's neck. Sorry, James. We need an EWB Hitman Division II or something :P

• Like 1

My team got Balor. Despite me being blah for the first Team Event in a long while.

But for my opinion, if your least active member is also your weakest deck, kick him. I've got one of the weakest decks in my team, but I put the effort in to make up for it. Usually.

The EWB team got Finn as well, Ace. No need to brag and rub it in.   We also got the Mania card too. And actually they gave us two Mania cards because CatDaddy said no team has ever done as good as we ever had. 

stares intensely at the rest of the team

• Like 4

We got 5000 points too. Just, you know, to spend on whatever. They say it's good for their brand, sales will go up on whatever we choose to purchase.

• Like 3

there was an error with people who bought Pick Doublers for Ring Dom, and just like the error in Team Ring Dom where everyone got a Legendary Goldust or what-have-you, that's how they fixed it this time too. Which is at least less irritating for the people who lost something than having to run up against LG Pro Goldusts all the time for me.

• Like 1

Once again, if you guys wanna boot me, i'm fine with it. I threw in some points toward the end (pretty sure I WASN'T the lowest point total), but I do need to get my cards better. So, i'm ok with the boot. Thanks for allowing me to join the team for the time I had.

Well thanks for the second chance I suppose? I find it very strange that there's ANOTHER chance for SV Balor but I'm not complaining. My RtG deck is only in legendary but I'm going to try and grind it out for the pro. Plus there's the sandbagging strategy which should make the grind a breeze

That LG Paige pretty much means I'm gonna be playing the fuck out of RTG unless my battery suddenly up and breaks like the last one. Might have to buy some pick doublers. I think I have a shot at LG Pro Stardust before the RTG is over too, which would help.

That Epic Brock would great a potential Epic Pro too. This is actually a really great board for me.

Already pro'd my Stardust, which makes my 4th Leg. Pro, I'm definitely shooting for Paige this go round, Balor as a long shot.  If I can get Paige pretty early on, then Balor may be a reality, we shall see though

Dammit, now I'm really annoyed with myself for missing login Balor. 

Still, Paige will make a pro and make my entire deck Legendary pros. 

It actually means that there will probably be plenty of people out there with two Balor SV pros as its been up for grabs four times. He was a RingDom SV prize, a daily login reward, a Team RTG prize and now a normal RTG prize.

Paige will make my 2nd Leg Pro diva which is awesome cause you know...I have Cameron. Don't figure I have the deck or time to get Balor, but a Survivor Pro would probably do more harm than good for my deck anyway.