WWE Supercard

Nikki

I think I bought him a jeep once during Christmas. Good times.

Also, I am now starting RD in UR so will be able to get the SR card at least. That's Hideo Itami and another pro for me!

Oooooh, they halved the requirements for maxing out your special ability. Meant I could Pro my Jimmy Uso that I've been waiting on.

• Like 1

So, where did everyone end up after the bump? I'm nearly Epic+ now.

And Divas Revolution PCC! If I can get Epic Paige that'll be my first Epic Pro. So you all better pick Charlotte!

They announced it earlier this week. They've lowered the point requirements for each tier, so everyone will get a bit of a bump. In most cases, you'll probably just stay the same tier, but if your close to going up, you'll likely make the jump. I was roughly 40% through Epic. I'm now closer to 80%.

I'm close to 75% Ultra Rare ++ now, where I was like 35% or so I think... PCC this week and Lesnar on Wednesday will throw me into Epic, should anyway, I'm really hoping that Charlotte wins... I know I won't get her, but I'll at least get Epic Paige, which would be... well... epic...