WWE Supercard

Nikki

I am just a freaking hair away from Epic, but have nothing to put me over the hump until the Epic Lesnar log in reward comes next week.

Have you tried using enhancements on your team to tip you over the edge?

In terms of my tier, I was maybe 15/20% into UR+ but now I'm the same in UR++. Onwards to Epic! Entered my first UR KotR, usually I just use a couple of my best and a lot of stuff that needs training and I do pretty good in SR but this time I threw my best in and actually came second. Guy that won was *MB'ing though and won every single match. Boo. Got Naomi which isn't the best but whatevs.

PCC, the prizes aren't anything vital to me, SR at a minimum is my aim since that right aligned Natalya might end up being useful if I can get a second one.

Looks like Nikki's out in the lead so unless there's a swing...Understandable really though since Divas Tag is a big thing now in S2 and there's like no good Down arrow ones to go with Charlotte. Non of the undercard prizes are much use to me but I'll try for Kofi on the off chance I get another.

Played enough to get 1 x UR and 1 x SR. Got a few prizes whilst playing too like UR Rick Rude, HBK and Kane. Casually playing Exhibition to build up my stamina refill's again and got another Kane! Shame I'm in the midst of a KotR so I only have one of the pair idling the stat boosts in that.

810 freakin points and i couldn't an Epic card... last time I'm pretty sure 700 got me the Epic... I could be wrong about that though... I really wanted to get an Epic Diva too... I have a feeling there won't be too many go to around just like in Season 1... I'm pretty sure Brock will put me over into the Epic tier, which will be nice, so I should be getting an Epic freebie soon too..

I ended up with 1033pts, and finished at 17400. This event was a lot tougher then last time. I managed to walk away with an Epic Barrett, pro UR Kofi, and Epic Brie though, so I'm pretty happy with my pulls.

RTG this week. Getting Brock tomorrow should help put my deck into, hopefully, UR++ territory for RTG.

I pulled a 2nd UR Bret Hart just before PCC started, and managed to get him built up and paired during the event.

That was enough to push me into Epic, and my freebie was....Ryback....Ugggh.

Pulled a 2nd UR Roddy Piper during the event, which I will get to work on next, and finished high enough to get the UR Kofi as well.

With Brock coming tomorrow night, my deck is getting a whole lot better!!

Got my UR Kane Pro'd! Huzzah!
Got the login bonus Brock! Huzzah!
Used the last of my Rare pro's to train them both, this put me in Epic! Huzzah!
Got John Cena as my freebie! Huzzah!

Nothing useful for me on the RTG prizes, could make a 2nd SR Undertaker pro if I really wanted since he's a login prize too. Won't complain if I get Rusev, will be useful to have in case I get a 2nd.

Also, I have now learned that improving your KotR team whilst in the 'waiting for players' stage does effect your tier. Got impatient and thought I could train Kane and still sneak in at SR. No dice.

EDIT: Looking again some hours later, I actually am in SR. Huh...

Started my first Epic KOTR today. Using it to get matches up for Epic Lesnar and Barrett, and my new UR Pro Rollins. If I get Rusev from RTG, he'll be another Pro for me :D

Road to Glory pulls count towards my main pulls? Because I'm in ultra++ for RTG and epic on the main board and I'm seriously due for a draw on the main so I may stick to that.