My Current Deck?

Fully Leveled Pro UR Bret Hart

Fully Leveled Pro SR Chris Jericho

UR Seth Rollins

UR Stardust

UR Paige

C Summer Rae

Still got maybe a dozen S1 cards left though <_<

Nope. Doesn't do that. I have 1 Diva left in my S1 cards. I do vaguely recall getting some kind of a pop-up after I went to train away one of my Divas, but I skipped past it too fast.

I no longer have S1 KOTR or Exhibition though. That might be a sign.

Some one tell me if my train of thought here is correct. When it comes to the Loyalty Fusions, would it not make more sense to choose the Random option on the Single cards?

With the cards you choose to Pro, you are guaranteed to get two. But if I do a single Legendary Fusion Bray Wyatt for example, I have zero chance of ever pairing him. Where as if I choose random, I get one of the new Season 2 cards and will potentially have the chance to Pro it down the line.

Am I thinking correctly here, or am I still missing something?

Everyone keep this in mind when Proing.

mbKNgYg.jpg

The 'played in games' stat that gives you a permenant boost, needs to be fully up there to get max stats on a pro card. Meaning that if you have two Sasha Banks - you'll have to get one of them all the way up, then switch it out for the other and do the same if you want full pro stats. A bit of a pain in the ass and in some cases the difference is negligible, but damn.

• Like 1

I just thought I would share this because I didn't see a note on it yet and I had to have a co-worker show it to me.

If you go to the top left filter bar during training, you can actually use the enhancement cards to train up your card. They don't show up in the default Normal queue and I am super glad to have that use for them.

I really like most of the changes they made. Getting an energy card for every exhibition win fixes one of the most annoying aspects of playing KotR, and the enhancement systems seems like it'll make the game more complex than simply knowing the peaks of each card and using supports.

My current team:

SR Fusion Sting

SR Fusion Roddy Piper

SR Dean Ambrose

SR John Cena

U Sasha Banks

U Rosa Mendes

Unlike last time where I was lucking into strong Divas early, this time it's gonna be more work.