WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yea, I was having the same issue and tried reinstalling the app countless times with no success. Finally bit the bullet and reinstalled Bluestacks itself and it looks to be working again, finally.

The new mode has some definite promise but they need to make some adjustments because in it's current state it's absolutely brutal.  I would say that each win should give 3 shards or matches should reload every 10 minutes instead of every 15.  It's just not feasible at present, even with spending money apparently.

Agreed, I'm only 6-7 shards into Rey, there's no way you can get even two cards out of this at this rate... Unless you're willing to shed out money of course, which is what it boils down to

Edited by ChrisO

Still haven't got the Legendary. I'd put it at the level of being "frustrating" now.

The one thing I have noticed is that when I've played 5 games the countdown for the next game is around 8 minutes, with RTG matches I'm usually left waiting for a minute, if I even have to wait at all.

Got the SV. Was just Miz. I then got WM Rollins off Exhibition. All I need now is another epic and I'll have my first WM Fusion. 

With the holiday I haven't had the time to give it my all, but I am also still on Legendary Mysterio. 

I like the gameplay aspect of this event, but something is going to have to be done about the reward system. It shouldn't take the whole event to claim a single card.

Well, after 4 days I finally managed to finish the first card in Ring Domination. I'm the proud owner of a Legendary Rey Mysterio that will be going into the Fusion Chamber as soon as I can get an Ultra Rare card!

I should be coming up on my "you've sure had a lot of board resets" Survivor draw soon. I hope so, because I have like 9 fully leveled Rare cards at the moment because I have nothing that needs trained right now!

I've gotten some SRs and an UR in the process of this long, arduous trek to get... an Epic. Which I'm still ten pieces away from getting and so I probably won't get. This is a bad system. The tier below you should be basically a lock to get, requiring fewer pieces.

One of the developers made mention of making "some tweaks" for the event next time around.  No real mention on what those would be at this point.

*Edit*

To further elaborate they are increasing the number of picks (no mention of how many that might be) and "adjusting the matchmaking".  Additionally one Dev made it sound as though they might be going away from adding pairable top rewards from a single event because it's not good for the health of the tiers. 

Edited by Franklin_1