WWE Supercard

Nikki

This really is set up for me to make a Survivor Fusion. Shame to waste good cards like Rocky but I don't like duplicates.

Same, any duplicate cards I get automatically go into the chamber when i get to that point

It was alternating weeks. One week was RTG. The next was PCC. They've just announced a new event though so RTG will go three weekly.

There's an update out now with such additions as King of the Ring chat. I look forward to being called a hacker, dirty 3MB'er or a big queero.

Can't say I fully understand how this Ring Domination thing works though. Sounds like Tic Tac Toe, maybe? And no Divas in your deck for it! Sexism!

Supercard now crashes everytime I try to start it in Bluestacks. This bodes well...

Its based on the arrows on your cards.

I like the look of it. And I like my chances on getting a WM card, since you only go through three cards unlike the entire list of tiers in RTG.

I'm curious to see how it plays out. Also curious how my WM fusion will go since I just donated my WM trash can to it. Really kinda hoping I get Warrior, Rock, or HHH for a left arrow tag partner to lead my team. But I'll be happy with literally anything except Blassie.

Kind of surprised, really, that one of the WM fusion divas is AJ and not Trish or Moolah.

Good lord that update was huge! Still really confused on how this new mode works, but excited at the possibility of getting my first Wrestlemania card this weekend.

My amazing luck struck today as I had a Survivor Fusion finishing up, and I made it to the finals of a Legendary KOTR. I was hoping for at least 1, possibly 2 pulls that would be a help to me for Card Domination.

Survivor Fusion..... Nikki Bella. (Which does make a pair, but I can't Pro her yet, because she would be way more powerful than anything I have)

Legendary Card.... Stephanie McMahon (Into the Fusion Chamber she goes)

So the day they announce a new event that only requires male cards, I pull two female cards (and this after all the months I spent bitching about how bad my Divas were!!)

Edited by Blehschmidt

No issues here.

Also I love the shit talking in kotr early on and shutting them down. Have a guy who said hed win, he was my second match and I used my full team and annihilated him. Just doing a 6mb method with switching my teams about periodically to keep em rested

The chat in my KotR was basically 3/4 people with a token 'hello' or such like as a knee jerk response to chatting being a thing and then some guy talking to himself in foreign. A KotR I'm about to finish 2nd in and get myself another Survivor, I might add. Here's hoping...

My KOTR had a decent chat going. Talking about WM Fusions and the like. And one dude begging for us to let him win. We felt pity for him and let him have it XD

It's weird that you can end up fighting against your own cards.

It's funny, in the very first game i did, neither the computer or I initiated a challenge so it was over really quickly. Lost a few of the subsequent games though, need to get my head around it. 

I'm not 100% sure how I like it, it's gonna take some getting used to for me I think.  Although I do like the randomness of cards that you get when you reveal a shard....

Edited by ChrisO

I like the new mode. I've uncovered three of the pieces of my Legendary reward so far, and I can already tell it's a Rey Mysterio, who has the highest speed and therefore pleases me greatly. I like that it gets progressively easier too, since you have less pieces to uncover each time as you make reveals.