WWE Supercard

Nikki

WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS TIER HAVING FUCKING LEGENDARY DANIEL BRYAN URGH.

I'm guessing he was a RTG reward?

If memory serves, I think he was a login bonus last month.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense. At least 80% of the people I've played has had that card in their deck. It's the worst. Does login bonus progress reset once the rewards change? Or does it continue, just with the new rewards? I'm sure it'll be the latter but I have to be sure!

Whatever it is they supposedly did to fix 3MB in KOTR is an absolute failure.

Currently playing my best possible team in a Survivor KOTR (My bar sits in the middle of the second R in the word Survivor) with a record of 14-29.

What am I playing against.... we got Wrestlemania Pro's, regular Wrestlemania cards, PCC Paige, Survivor Fusion Pro's, RTG Pro's, regular RTG cards.

So frustrating.

Thats why its called a DAILY login bonus Owen

You don't have to be condescending, and that's not even the question I was asking. I have been logging in daily but you just said (as far as I can figure) that the daily login bonus resets at the start of every month.

To plainly answer the question: it is a daily login bonus which resets on the first of every month.

Example: In June, you had to open the app and let the calendar process run 28 days of the 30 day long month to get rewarded Survivor Seth Rollins, the top prize this month.

• Like 1

Qualified for a Survivor KOTR today... Exited in the first round, got a Legendary Hogan... I already have one of those, so it's going into the Fusion Chamber for a Legendary Fusion card in 3 days... unfortunately I won't have it in time for this RTG

Support I got was WWE Universe so...eh? Again, I only ever use Blassie so any support I get is meaningless.

Got L. Warrior as a prize from KotR though which makes a double. Would rather work on Survivor stuff and have put off working on a lot of potential pros I have at Legendary like Kane, Wyatt, Lesnar etc but Warrior is one of the best at that level. Finally got Hogan pro'd recently too so that's a thing.