WWE Supercard

Nikki

Just got the SV Rollins that we get at the end of the month and got my second SV Fusion Cena yesterday so once I finally get them leveled I'll be sitting with SV Pro Orton, SV Pro Rollins, SV Fusion Pro Cena, Legendary Fusion Pro Lesnar, and SV Pro Cameron as my exhibition team. Should get me into the WM tier just in time for RtG if I can grind that much so I can horde picks as soon as I get there.

I've done a few stints in Exhibition, just as minimal grinds to top off my pro cards sitting in the high 30 lvls etc.

I got so bored one day I feed basically every card I had to my higher ups and now only really have half a RTG crew...

Definitely grinding this week when not working xD

I am noticing that with the WM tier cards it doesn't seem they put much thought into the stats. Everyone is pretty close, and there's no one Stat on cards thar outshines the other by much. I know that's something small, but I dug that with say Rey Mysterio he clearly has a speed asvantage.

I had a fully leveled Legendary Rowan in my deck for something like 6 months. Last week, I was like....I'm never gonna fucking pair this guy! and fed him to my Survivor Fusion Cena.

So he is of course the Legendary card in this RTG.......

Bastards

Not top 25000, Franklin. Anyone outside the top 25K gets Playoff Support. Anyone above gets a player card.

To put that in Supercard terms - Their entire PCC is giving away Mania Level Cards.

I had a fully leveled Legendary Rowan in my deck for something like 6 months. Last week, I was like....I'm never gonna fucking pair this guy! and fed him to my Survivor Fusion Cena.

So he is of course the Legendary card in this RTG.......

Bastards

I didn't even check the RTG lineup until now and I just fed a Leg Rowan last night to my LegProFus Natalya >.<

Added L. Fusion Brie, Bray and Brock so that's all my Epic guys gone from my RTG. Just need to train Bray a little more and everyone will have at least one stat over 1000.

Could do with winning Harper but can't see it happening, only about halfway into S. tier. Rowan will do for the chamber though.

I got my next WM Card!

It was Eve.

For those keeping Track, that means 2 Divas + 2 Support card WM drops for me.

I'm starting to hate this game. I really am.

I fucking knew that'd happen. :bang:

I got bored of force closing my game to store picks and decided the likelihood of me getting a card in my actual tier was low. Stopped storing picks. Started just picking from RTG, epic+ level instead of legendary+. Picked an epic card. Fuck my life.

• Like 1