WWE Supercard

Nikki

There's nothing as absolutely dispiriting as knowing in my heart that any time I get a pack doubler, I'm going to lose. I have a 0% success rate any time I get one of the damn things.

I'm exactly the same, 7 into Survivor.

Here's a tip for anyone at the same level as me, which is Survivor ++ (i.e. Legendary, Survivor and WM cards available). The most powerful cards you see will likely be Legendary Fusion Pros, Survivor Pros and Survivor Fusion Pros. A very significant number of these will be Up arrows and Right arrows (all Leg Fusions are and all SV fusions except Ambrose are). Start on the top right segment with your weakest to allow you to use your cards and then defend by going to the bottom left which will prevent the opponent stealing cards.

2 shards to go on Eddie, haven't seen what the Survivor is so it might be something I need to pro but can't see me going for it.

Been using my winnings to train up my two S. Miz's and got em Pro'd. That and my L. Fus Brock who has just reached 2,000 in all stats. Just scrape into S+ on this mode if all my strongest cards are in but I've been using a single rare for tactics/matchmaking. Hope it's the same for RTG that's upcoming, the weakest male card I would have is a non pro'd L. Fus Wyatt unless I pro my S. Rock.

Managed to get Rude as well, and now have my first Survivor Pro! Will have my second one in a little over a week when I get The Rock log in bonus. Hopefully I'll be able to play enough RTG next week to level Rude up, and then have some stuff to level Rock with when I get him!