WWE Supercard

Nikki

I didn't even get Booker, just a bad busy weekend for an RTG for me, was really hoping to go for Rollins but it didn't work out, on the bright side I'm very close to leveling my second Leg. HBK to get another Leg. Pro

I have many SV pros. I have Reigns and Nikki Bella SV Fusion pros. However I just threw my last Legendary Fusion Pro Ziggler into the Fusion Chmaber. 

Why do you ask?

I currently have fully leveled, perfect pro's of: Survivor Rick Rude, Survivor The Rock, Legendary Fusion Dolph Ziggler, and Legendary Fusion Bray Wyatt.

I also have two fully leveled Survivor Fusion Nikki Bella cards. I am trying to figure out if I combine and fully level them if that will put my Exhibition team into the Wrestlemania tier. 

If it will, I want to do it and get my first Mania card, but if it won't, I want to hold off combining the Nikki's until I get another Survivor Pro because they kick ass for me in KOTR.

So if you had that exact combo of cards,  I was going to ask you to put them in exhibition and tell me where you ended up.

Combined SV Fusion Pro Nikki will see you into Mania. Bret Hart WM Pro got me into Mania, and he only has a few hundred on her.

I just double checked, Using my own SV Pro Rock and Rude + SV Fusion Cena and Reigns + SV Fusion Pro Nikki, I'm into WM. Considering Wyatt and Ziggler would have a few hundred each on Reigns/Cena you should make it comfortably.

Huh, another eerie prize pick from Surv KotR. I'd made Roddy Piper my champ due to recent events and just as I was claiming my semi-finalist prize, the thought crossed my mind about getting a 2nd one to Pro. Sure enough...

Only got Austin from the weekend event, wasn't going to go nuts trying to get RVD as I don't have one already and RVD isn't usually an amazing card. Still, the Austin makes a pair I can use to get 20ish levels on one of my Pipers. Just trying to finish off my 2nd set of Rock's to pro as well.

SV Pro Tamina was my main diva for a couple of months there. Was winning about 60/40 with her.

And so pissed at Freebie Austin this month. Since after having an SV Austin for 4 months, I used him last week to pro Brock faster. :(

Also, close to getting Taker but it could be a timing/picks thing. Going to be close. I've got 9 pieces left to get.