Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikki

WWE Supercard

5,875 posts in this topic

Thanks, Tristy. At least that glitch didn't happen during the actual event, silver lining and all that. And as for ownership, it doesn't matter to me. I kinda just defacto got it when Pizza left for the hitmen (good luck guys!) so if you want it, that's fine. Or if you want to give it back, that's fine too. 

As for the others, my plan was to stay at 10 and only boot people if other EWBers needed homes 

I got A Double whilst half my deck was weakened with untrained EL and UL to get their matches in, so that was nice. Got through all of Woods on +5 bar the last two bouts. I think we all suspect it will be back to normal next time but I should be in UL for RTG by then which will help. 

I don't have any RAW UL cards except Woods so no pro for me, hoping the El is Charlotte but I have a couple of proable RAW guys. 

Pulled Alexa from MITB this morning so that's handy. Won another WM KOTR as well, but not managing to pair many WM cards yet.

What's the max amount of drafts you can store again?

It'll stop on anything 50 and above but you can fiddle it slightly. Like, you can go over 50 but can't get anymore after that.

Example:

You're on 50 and win a Royal Rumble match, you stay on 50.

You're on 49 and win a Royal Rumble match, that takes you up to like 61 (I think that's right). If you play again on 61, you wont get anymore.

SummerSlam: Kofi Kingston

Hardened: Seth Rollins

Elite: Sami Zayn

Ultimate: Roman Reigns

31 minutes ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

The servers are seriously dying.

No joke. I was hoping it was just my location that was bad. But since I've been home, they're just as bad.

It's always like that at the start of events but not normally for this period of time.

9 hours ago, Evafreak said:

SummerSlam: Kofi Kingston

Hardened: Seth Rollins

Elite: Sami Zayn

Ultimate: Roman Reigns

WM33: BRAAAAAAAAAAUN

Who I now have. 

A friend asked me to help his team out since he's having surgery this week, so I'm using my data to play. One dude on this team has 63 shards. We're about halfway through Roman. 

Woke to my finished KotR which I was using for bouts on some cards, finished last but not bothered. Have pro'd my Elite Orton and Natalya which means I have 5 cards to train and bout still thanks to the Hitmen getting the Ultimate card, might be a while before I have a normal deck in Wild mode with so many needing bouts.

Next KotR will be started once I have trained Orton or Natalya enough to move into an Ultimate one.

Vipers should easily get Rollins with time to spare. Hurrah! Another HD to add to my list.

Anyone know roughly what the boundary to get in to Hardened in Ranked deck is? I'm wondering if HD Corbin, HD Ziggler, HD Rollins + Elite AA, then HD Bliss and SS Nia would get me there if they're all fully levelled. Don't want to massively unbalance myself with a way too strong Aries is the only issue.

That would get you there. You probably wouldn't have to finish levelling Aries either.

Yeah good work, Vipers. Things looked a little dicey between the horrible network maintenance to start and our different schedules, but we pushed through. One of the randoms we got really pushed hard too, so that helped. 

1 hour ago, Katsuya loves Oslo said:

Vipers should easily get Rollins with time to spare. Hurrah! Another HD to add to my list.

Anyone know roughly what the boundary to get in to Hardened in Ranked deck is? I'm wondering if HD Corbin, HD Ziggler, HD Rollins + Elite AA, then HD Bliss and SS Nia would get me there if they're all fully levelled. Don't want to massively unbalance myself with a way too strong Aries is the only issue.

I had a HD Pro Brock, Elite Rollins, Elite Jey Uso, HD Owens and WM Paige and Charlotte and was in HD.

Worst comes to worst, I'll have HD Pro Corbin in the next couple days anyway and that should definitely do it. Also just pulled my first SS Fusion, which was Shinsuke. Pretty happy with that one!

Just tried 3 HD singles, 1 EL, 1 HD female and 1 untrained HD female (I don't have any trained single SS cards but it's like 16k total which seems about right) and it's maybe a 3rd through HD. You should be safe, your cards are a little better than the ones I've tried with (Gable, Crews, Swann, Swagger, Carmella and Bayley). My math might slightly off on the 2nd female card but I can put in a common card and still make rank.

Probably going to be working on getting all my cards levelled up and all the bouts played for a week, got Ultimate Roman Reigns and Xavier Woods, Elite pro Randy Orton and Natalya and Elite Becky Lynch and not one is fully levelled yet, the bouts aren't that bad in terms of playing the game but the grind to get the levels up is the struggle. Been utilizing Royal Rumble whenever I have a bout but mostly playing Wild mode.

Edit: Scraped into Ultimate + tier thanks to focusing on levelling up Natalya, now all I need is some Ultimate pro's to improve my ranked deck so that I can get into WM33 tier.

Edited by Deathlok190

Great job on getting the UL Reigns Hitmen.....

Would this game ever stop of giving me HD Baron corbin cards?,one as login reward,one out of the board,one as RTG prize and one as KOTR prize.......

Typical that an event running while I am away and mostly unable to play should feature a female that would be a huge boost to my deck, good luck to you all with the event and as I said the other day will play as much as possible in the team event but with being away might not do as much as normal.

People on the Reddit are saying the UL is Kofi, that would be awesome for me. Ember Moon as the El too apparently. 

Ult could be Kofi as do see the pink on the sides of the shirt in the middle.

Also wanna apologize to the Hitmen as I was burnt out and also sick during trd. I dont know what it is with me and fighting illness more towards team events as Pizza can attest happened at times on the Vipers as well >.>

Ember Moon would be cool for me. Kofi doesn't pro or anything but an Ult is always good. Anyone know about the WM33? Wondering how hardcore I want to go

Kofi is eh for me, but I should be able to get UL and 33 prize. Want to get Bayley but I don't know how dedicated I want to be when I'm actually off on a weekend and would rather go backpacking.

2 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Ember Moon would be cool for me. Kofi doesn't pro or anything but an Ult is always good. Anyone know about the WM33? Wondering how hardcore I want to go

Until the event begins and someone spends some money to speed to the WM card we wont know. Back to starting a card under where your tier is so check by like 9 or 10 eastern on reddit or the forums and theyll def have it known

I managed to get to WM33 tier and was very happy to see Carmella pop up as she'll be my best diva and second best once the event is over but has anyone else seen how awful she looks on her card? I'll put it on our team for everyone to see but I think it's the funniest looking one I've seen yet