WWE Supercard

Nikki

New RTG is up. And we're starting right off on UR at 10 points.

Bray for WM, Reigns for SS, Corbin for HR, Cesaro for Elite, and Roode and Goldberg for Ultimate.

Holy Shit, I love Season 3.

Gives team EWB a chance to raise their game otherwise I'm offski. :shifty:

Having said that, if I can get Reigns from this RTG then that makes a Pro and there's a chance I can push through to Hardened. I think I might still be a card or two short mind, it'd be 2 x SS MitB pro, 1 SS pro, 1 WM MitB Pro (Male), 1 SS pro and 1 WM MitB pro (female). Not sure if that will be enough. If it is, I might need to be looking for an even better team...sorry lads.

"You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three Chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game."...... Well, I shall finish the game, Doc. I shall finish the game."

Edited by Blehschmidt

On 25/11/2016 at 13:10, Chris2K said:

I'm still just getting +5s into Reigns, but I'll probably grind it out for 165 points in 2 days.

My first SS Fusion is.... Bo Dallas.

:facepalm:

I'm grinding in Reigns with the +1,problaby giving up soon.

Bo Dallas is actually a good card,wins his match 90% of the time when matched against a similar stats card.

Think I had to +1 about 30 or so points through Reigns but other than that, no problems. Not even bothered making any in roads on Corbin.

On the subject of fusions, I haven't done any SS ones yet as I've been waiting to get a WM pro but I might just skip that tier now since I've had, I think, Rock, Austin, Lita, Brock and Taker singles. Pretty much reached the end of WM being useful now so will probably trade up, if I have enough fuel for it.

Got SS Roman. Makes another SS Pro for me.

I've actually reached the stage, where the WM Roman Daily I won today is a pro, but I have no incentive to make him as he'd be obsolete the moment he was done. I still have some WM Pros in my RTG/MitB deck, But not many.