WWE Supercard

Nikki

Yeah, I fell behind on MitB so don't have enough for 2 SS event cards. Didn't like the look of the AJ card anyway and Dolph always looks shit, hopefully the Hardened cards aren't too expensive.

Also, the new animation for SCM on HBK is pretty neat.

Also also, maitinence at 11am pacific which is....40 mins from now? *cross fingers for SS Pro*

Paired the 2nd Mania Reigns, played for 2 straight hours to get all the matches in all the stats and....... still not good enough to reach SummerSlam....

:(

The Reigns card was enough to make my RingDom deck which still contains 2 Survivor Fusion Pro's good enough to reach SummerSlam, but my exhibition deck which is 5 Mania Pro's and a SummerSlam Fusion isn't. 

I don't fucking get it.

Edited by Blehschmidt

Apparently once this maintenance break is over the first board reset you do will get you a card of your current level.

@Blehschmidt have you tried adding enhancements to all the stats of your team? That might be enough to put you over the top.

Make sure you use your freebie in your highest tier mode, for example RingDom if you're SummerSlam. I just got a SS Paige :).

Guess who's finger crossing paid off? SS Seth Rollins on my first shard pickup from the event, 5th SS pro including MitB cards.

WM Bubba from the event will make a pro and that will make some nice fusion fodder towards a SS

So, I'm in SummerSlam tier and my "pity pull" free reward card.....a WM Titus O'Neil. That does make a Pro for me.....but still.....

I think Playdom is actually trolling me, because I sent in a ticket like 3 weeks ago. I had actually originally won a 2nd WM Titus from a KOTR finish. This was about 3 hours BEFORE the Season 3 release. When Season 3 was installed, this 2nd Titus had vanished.

Sent a ticket to both 2K and Playdom immediately, it's still unresolved....and boom, I get this WM Titus today, a tier below what I actually am now. lol

Haha, yeah after looking online, I found that out too. I don't fool with Ranked mode at all because other people are stupid and annoying, so my deck there was still at WM level. Hence....WM Titus....

But again, I guess it could've been worse. At least it makes a Pro.

Shit's going to be expensive, yo, but getting Goldberg would be cool. I'll have like 16.5k saved. Worst case they're gonna say, what, 20k each? If Itami is 18.6k and only elite, maybe worse. Hopefully they just jacked up the price in order to have people go wild in the early S3 buzz. I think at best, maybe 12-14k each? Might be a bit too cheap though to jump right to the top tier like that.

I wonder who left? :P

I cashed in for a Rich Swann Hardened in MITB with the hope of being able to get enough for a Bray later on as well, I've trained him up halfway which should improve our team level a bit. A tenth person might just take us into SS.

Oh, and WM Bubba that I've just got is... my 34th unproed WM card.

You have to go into the options menu and then goto Legacy DLC or whatever it's called. Then you can toggle which tiers you want pictures from and when you next reboot the game, it will download them.

Free Pull Freebie was HR Cedric Alexander. Just got HR Rusev off RingDom. And on this weekend alone managed to make SS Pros of Reigns and Stone Cold.

Really good weekend so far. Hoping my month stays this lucky. Got 6.5K atm and really want Goldberg Pro.