WWE Supercard

Nikki

I get my first Epic fusion in 24 hours and as soon as I get it it's going back in the chamber to go up to the next rarity.

Did S3 shorten KotR? I haven't done one yet because the teir I'm in is useless and I find having to wait through qualifying to be ridiculous

Edited by Kirkland

Lost in semis of a SS KotR, didn't realise they hadn't changed the rewards so only got two WM cards. That's BS, I can understand limiting the cards when it's the top tier in the game but it's not anymore, bring it in line with the other tiers. Jerkbags.

I get it a lot but not nearly that bad. I've only had the game crash twice since I reinstalled it.

Well, it's official, this game is just a giant troll.

So I spent two months behind the tiny sliver between Mania and SummerSlam tier all because I couldn't get a second Mania Pro Diva. In that time I accumulated singles of Charlotte, Paige, Trish, Lita, Alicia Fox, Nia Jax, and another Bayley.

The other day I purchase Rich Swann to get me past the sliver and into SummerSlam tier.

I almost immediately pair Paige in a KOTR win.

Today while farming energy for another KOTR, I pair Trish Stratus.

I win the KOTR and pair the 2nd Bayley.

While I am happy that my diva's are now amazing.....

Fuck You Supercard.

• Like 1

Ok so I gave up on the team event and am busting my butt in Wild using a entirely uncommon deck with my SS fusion Mr. McMahon, seeing as the Ranked deck dictates pulls. Just gonna have to make sure I don't play too many games and hit my ladder reward in about 500 games otherwise i'll get a uncommon as my reward.