WWE Supercard

Nikki

No offence to anyone but if the team deck cards were all fully levelled we might be in Hardened and be able to win some games for more points. I know that getting the Hardened tier card would be a big ask in the time left but would be a good boost for upcoming events especially RingDom.

1 hour ago, Blehschmidt said:

I don't figure we have time to get the Hardened Slater today, but if we could hit Hardened by the next Team RingDom, that would be great.

Yeah, I'll unbalance my deck if need be to get there once the next RD is around the corner. If things remain as they stand right now and the average doesn't go down then overpowering the Orton should do it.

I'm still here folks, the last two RDs my girl was in town on her Christmas break, long distance relationship, and we spent a ton of time together and I didn't have time to play.  Team RTG starting yesterday was sucky, I was ready to go Monday, but yesterday I was out of town until late last night, I tried to play some this morning to at least push us over the edge to Summerslam, and by the time I got back to play more we were already over it, so yeah, kick me out if you want, but I'm still here...

I think you're okay. Tuesday was disorienting.

This week it's RTG. That WM Slater would make a pro for me so that's what I gotta shoot for while I keep strengthening my supporting cast for events.

Although this event has nothing that would be a pro, the SS Karl Anderson card would most likely be part of my RTG even for a short period which is why that's my target. You never know I might pull another WM Diva Pro or reach a pity pull and get a better diva or SS Pro.

I do understand that life takes precedence over a game so I'd be ok with ChrisO remaining in the team.

I'm just looking forward to some alternate art for my WM MitB Becky.

If I can get HD AJ, my weakest male cards will be MitB Rollins/Reigns. To think even their singles were once my best cards. Memories...Will need to train up my new second SS Finn to make his Pro, might just tip over into HD for RTG then.

I totally get the holidays and everything. It's all good with Chris. I'm really not trying to be a dick, I just don't want to be the only one making decisions here. We are a team, and I want whats best for the team. I just figured discussion was in order.

Now we know RPS is out and we can try to find someone to take his spot. 

As for the RTG, I just used my Mania Heath to train the Hardened Orton last week! Oh well. I'll shoot for Karl as I don't figure AJ is attainable.

I'll take the spot. Team RTG I know is a little tougher to grind through, but so long as we get to Hardened tier and can get the prize from at least TRD I'm all for it. That's really it for me. I don't want to be rude either but I just want to be on a team that will push me forward, you know? As for this event, Karl is a pro for me and usually I've come juuuuuust shy by about 10 points or so before I can't get the SS in RTG, but my team has improved a lot so hopefully I can get Karl this time around, which if I do, would make the weakest person in my RTG deck WM pro Austin. Also, just pulled a SS Mr. Perfect manager card which makes my two support cads managers with him and WM Zeb Colter! As a heads up I was also offered another spot on a Hardened team, but I would rather be on EWB. So hopefully my cards joining the ranks push us into that tier.

Edited by BuddyAwesome

We are currently SummerSlam ++, just a hair away from Hardened. The cards you'll be replacing are Hardened Swann and Orton, a non pro Mania Fusion Trish, and a Survivor Paul Bearer.

GoGo has some cards he can level if for some reason we don't quite make it.

I actually just swapped my Mania Pro Charlotte in for Mania Pro Paige and the 190 point difference put us in Hardened, so you should put us quite comfortably in that tier.

The event ends tonight after I head to bed, but we'll get this squared away tomorrow. Glad to have you sir!

Submitted my join request. Like I said I know the team RTG events would take a ton of grinding so I'm not too stressed there, just as long as we get the hardened RD prize :) It'll be really close to whether or not I sweep up the Ultimate MITB Goldbergs or just wait to the next go around too. Definitely will not pro that any time soon. But it'll be a huge boost to me and the team.