WWE Supercard

Nikki

So I pulled an HD Xavier Woods while grinding through wild mode for energy! Him, with Gallows and Styles being pro soon and the upcoming ultimate MITB prize tomorrow night officially makes my weakest card in RTG HD Rich Swann... So I'm not even going to bother with my SS Kalisto and focus only on HD and higher. Something tells me the ULT prizes this go around in MITB will be James Ellsworth and Dean Ambrose.

1 hour ago, Deathlok190 said:

I won my KotR and recieved a SS Sasha Banks which boosts my RTG deck and a useless WM Jimmy Uso which I used to train Sasha, started another KotR with my new Hardened cards and the SS AJ and Sasha cards, even fully trained my KotR deck would still be SS which sucks.

2 minutes ago, BuddyAwesome said:

I just used a WM pro MITB prize to feed the last SS pro I'm going to bother with... Crazy.

great-pumpkin-shirt.jpg

• Like 1

Thought I was going to casually do RD after my 47 shards for the team event but after being able to sneak into the HD tier I'm gonna have to bust my ass for my first elite card. Hopefully I can get a diva in one of the SS/HD/Elite slots this go around 

18 hours ago, New Year New Srar! said:

Is it released what the MITB stuff will be yet?

And, as if by magic, a Tweet appeared:

Screw you, Goldberg, the queen awaits! Even if a female superstar doesn't really help as much, I mean it wont help me move up in RD, but an UL female will leave me set for pretty much ever. Though, maybe they'll make her like 25k like when they upped the price for Becky.

I'm debating right now as I actually have enough to pro Goldberg if I get him... Should I just get 1 Goldberg and then one of these 2 right away and ultimately just not pro any of the 3? I mean, an Ultimate event card even not pro is still almost doubling my top now. Hmmm...

Just looked at the rewards, I'm very tempted to go after the Elite Jericho and Hardened Randy Orton since those would be pro's, if I have enough time after that I might go for two SummerSlam Emma's since females are my weakest cards at the moment. I can't see the point in getting the Ultimates and possibly causing my deck to be unbalanced.

EDIT: Finished the SS Apollo Crews in RD moving onto the Hardened card.

Edited by Deathlok190

Not sure what to do with MITB. Currently have about 8000 contracts. (I'm very bad about keeping up with the mode.) Suppose pairing Orton is the smart move. A pair of Emma's seems like a good idea too, but I could get an Elite card for nearly the same price. Guess I have time to ponder it.

Grinding my ass off on RingDom, even though it hates me, cause I want the Hardened Nakamura. Finished Crews about ten minutes ago, so I should be good to go. Not sure I'll have enough time in the weekend to get all three.