WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got you in Buddy, and glad to have you.

Team RingDom is no problem, we always make sure to nail those. 

We actually got almost half way into the Hardened card in RTG yesterday, so it's doable, though it was a pain in the ass.

As for Team PCC if it comes back.... well, we'll see if they fix the reward structure!

Scotty said he was still winning +5's when he was playing in Hardened just for feeder cards. I definitely think it can be done with some grinding.

Especially when crazy motherfuckers on the team are netting 300 points by themselves!

Edited by Blehschmidt
  • Like 1

Scotty here. Yep I was still winning +5's in Hardened, and could have kept going, but time would have expired before getting him. Now I wasn't always winning those matches by much, mind you. Many were close...just depended on the luck of the draw. 

I'm half way into the Mania Slater, hoping to have Anderson by end of the work day tomorrow. Not sure I'll bother spending my whole weekend trying to +1 Styles, but I'll see how far I can get on 5's and 3's.

Condolences on your Dad, Buddy.

Finally won a SS KotR, got Big Cass as my prize. That makes Enzo & Cass, Vaudevillans and Gallows & Anderson that I have as single cards. Just got my next SS Fusion as well which is Big E, 4th card and still no pro.

Got to Quarters of my first HD KoTR and got a Rock as well as the Anderson thats 2 SS Pro's I gotta train up in future, also dunno if I just been lucky or not in the past but goddam the sandbagging in that KoTR was crazy I think 6 of the 8 quarter finalists were doing it

3 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

Finally won a SS KotR, got Big Cass as my prize. That makes Enzo & Cass, Vaudevillans and Gallows & Anderson that I have as single cards. Just got my next SS Fusion as well which is Big E, 4th card and still no pro.

If you have the contracts, don't forget Cass is available in MITB.

As someone who has been out for awhile due to lack of phone space, finally getting a new phone, is this game worth getting back into? I know I wouldnt be fit to really join the team right away if a slot opened up, but down the road, or maybe season 4 whenever the hell that happens and things reset again, id be down to assist what I could.

Nice Work 2K!

I finished Anderson on Friday as well, but didn't have the time or patience to grind AJ this weekend. 

My best pull during RTG was a WM Cena which paired a WM Cena I'd won from going out in the quarters of a SS kotr earlier in the week that I was planning to fuse. So I guess I'm adding a 2nd Mania Pro Cena to my RTG team!

I am 1 match away from winning a SS KOTR, so maybe I'll get lucky and Pro another SS card. I'll report back....

Had the worst luck ever this event, before the 'maintenance' it was working but since I have suffered nothing but waiting on network and network errors, gave up on playing RTG because of it. Been playing wild to get bouts on my new WM Charlotte, she's almost ready to pro now thankfully but still having 'network' issues.

Quite happy with the events of the RTG. Able to +1/+2 my way through AJ (+5 wall at about 50, +3 at about 80 and I'm just on the verge of HD tier). Had to spend 100 credits on doublers but no big deal, I have like 1650 left now thanks to the freebies they give out when team events go sour.

Got the following from either KotR or the prize board (all SS):

Asuka (Pro)
Enzo (Pro)
Sheamus
AJ Styles
Support Mr Perfect

The support being a nice bonus since all of mine were only SV. Might throw one of my KotR's this week and just put a bunch of my cards in for training. My SS Balor is like 95% of the way done on training, just needs a few bouts and then I can pro him. Getting Enzo does tempt me slightly to go for a 2nd Cass from MitB rewards. I think I'll only do that if I don't get 2x Goldbergs and I don't like the next set of cards either.

Too busy this weekend to grind for AJ but I got Karl easily. Did pull hardened Sensational Sherri manager which is a major boost for me andv the team. Barely edged into hardened KOTR and started it this morning, just got to 15-0 so I'm fairly confident in my odds to win this. Hopefully. So long as I can keep up with the energys I should be fine. Just a few more days too and I'm getting one of the upcoming MITB prizes the minute they're available! This time next week my team is going to be waaaaay stronger. It's going to be a great week for Supercard!